If you're fishing and have to go #2... - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 05-12-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
Grouper

Default If you're fishing and have to go #2...

If you're deep into catching fish and all of a sudden you GOT TO GO. What do you do? This is only a valid question for when you're on a boat without a bathroom on it.
jimmyjams4110 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
Trigger

Bucket or Jump in
Head Kned is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2011, 11:36 AM   #3
White Marlin

go for a swim and keep moving up current
Wharf Rat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
Ruby Red Lip

Hang your tail over the side and let fly. That way you can keep fishing while taking care of business, albeit backwards. Just hope that the "man in the gray suit" doesn't happen by.
Lou Albiero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2011, 11:47 AM   #5
Jiggin Finatic
Grand Slam

Hang off the ladder or swim platform and cut it loose then jet flush and air dry.
lobsterman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2011, 11:49 AM   #6
old fart
Trigger

they showed a new invention on tv. used on space station and in iraq, stool has a bag with chemicals power in it go, put ist bag in 2nd bad throw away bio degradeable, otherwise, my friend went in his pants on way to porta toilet, had to throw him out in river for wash of cloths and buddy. porta tolits cheap, 5 gall buckets cheaper. livewell works good if u dont want to ever use it again.. when i was a boy in sc we lived on water, friends would jump out of boat and go
sig226 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2011, 11:49 AM   #7
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head Kned View Post
Bucket or Jump in
While using the bucket technique make sure there is a little water in the bucket first
whome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2011, 12:21 PM   #8
Sailfish

I always tote a 5 gal bucket along as a tool bucket and bailing bucket should my batteries get week or pumps fail. If I need to chit, add a couple quarts of water and deuce it up!

I used to have a toilet seat I added little spring steel clips to that were snug on the top of the bucket... Put liner in and fold over rim... Clips prevent it from falling into buckey (a yankee term I learned while doing an electrical job up north) until the end of the day when I dispose of the solids sans tp which isn't allowed to go overboard even though it is likely less impact on the environment than the dung/scat...

The portion of plastic bag over the edge clipped under the seat could be brought up and kept temporarily tied keeping the odoriferous emanations contained as well as preventing skid marking the deck in the event it overturns.

Brent
Old 05-12-2011, 12:49 PM   #9
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
White Marlin

We were at the Barges 1 day, been some 15 yrs ago or so, The Kings and AJ's were everywhere. A ton of boats swarming the area. Boats anchored and trolling. It practically looked like a parking lot. There were boats on both sides of us, to the front and rear, and really close. The boat in front of us, had 2 guys and a girl (about 19-21), gorgeous and built she was. Their boat was no more than 10 yards in front of us, anchored. The girl stood up, walked out on the ski platform, looking around smiling. I thought she was going to take a swim? My brother said "watch, I bet she's going to jump in and take a leak". About that time, she pulled the small string on the bottom of her 2-piece bikini, and it just popped off. Naked you ask?, oh yes and how!! She walked to the outer edge on the platform, turned, squatted, and began dropping little balls into the water. When she finished, she wiped with baby wipes (?), stood up, looked around, smiled then put her bottoms back on.
So, to answer your question, you could say "When ya gotta go, you gotta Go".
CurDog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2011, 12:51 PM   #10
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig226 View Post
they showed a new invention on tv. used on space station and in iraq, stool has a bag with chemicals power in it go, put ist bag in 2nd bad throw away bio degradeable, otherwise, my friend went in his pants on way to porta toilet, had to throw him out in river for wash of cloths and buddy. porta tolits cheap, 5 gall buckets cheaper. livewell works good if u dont want to ever use it again.. when i was a boy in sc we lived on water, friends would jump out of boat and go
Your writing is like poetry.

5 gallon bucket for me!
sniper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in