I am speechless - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011, 03:06 AM   #1
Senior Member
Grouper
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,089
Default I am speechless

So much I want to say to the haters...so much I want to say to the non-believers...yall all got real class dont you...What can you say now? Come out of your shotty little holes and lets hear it?

UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! WAR DAMN EAGLE

and to those that supported us regardless of previous creed....THANK YOU

those that nay-sayed hahah f-yall
badazzchef is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-11-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
Garbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PC Fl., Orange Bch, Eufaula Al., Lake Seminole Ga. , Camden Al.
Posts: 5,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazzchef View Post
So much I want to say to the haters...so much I want to say to the non-believers...yall all got real class dont you...What can you say now? Come out of your shotty little holes and lets hear it?

UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! WAR DAMN EAGLE

and to those that supported us regardless of previous creed....THANK YOU

those that nay-sayed hahah f-yall


Dang.

Kinda Ironic, speaking about the "Lack of Class" of others, within a statement like that.

It takes more Class to Win Gracefully than to Loose in Any Fashion, try a little more Grace, before speaking about the lack thereof in others.

I am neither an Alabama or Auburn supporter, but I have admired Auburn this year. To be honest I expected a lot more out of Auburn on both sides of the ball than they acheived agianst Oregon last night. A "W" is a "W", but I think that Auburn left quite a bit on the field, and to be honest the Win is something all Auburn Supporters need to be thankful for as it was not as impressive as it should have been, and if you watched the game you know it very very easily could have been a "L" instead of a "W".

Very Proud Auburn Won, but the Win didn't have much "ShutUp Juice" in it.

Congrats to Auburn, Great Season.

Last edited by Garbo; 01-11-2011 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Too Harsh, Backed Off just a bit.
Garbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 09:12 AM   #3
Senior Member
Snapper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fairhope, fish out of OB
Posts: 437
Default

Auburn got it dirty, and the truth will come to light. That crystal ball Chizik held up last night will melt into a decade of sanctions and probation. I hate to say it, but Auburn will be in flames by the end of February.

Book it.

Auburn Grad 03' -
Orangebeach28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 09:45 AM   #4
Senior Member
Mingo
 
xtopdawg386x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: baker florida
Posts: 153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangebeach28 View Post
Auburn got it dirty, and the truth will come to light. That crystal ball Chizik held up last night will melt into a decade of sanctions and probation. I hate to say it, but Auburn will be in flames by the end of February.

Book it.

Auburn Grad 03' -
Hey chill out man your acting like Auburns good your last national championship was in 1957 ! you got one this year hey another 50 yrs you may get another one ! The game was boring ya'll got lucky some how pulled out a win 22-19 not impressive at all . I hate Auburn !!! Will never jump on the ban wagon of a winning team . DIE hard Alabama fan will be for ever my teams tattooed on me . I will be looking forward to cheering against you in ya'lls next championship game based on pass history i will be around 75 yrs old if i make it that long .
__________________
Roll tide roll
xtopdawg386x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
Enjoying Gods Creation
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cantonment
Posts: 1,262
Default

Glad Auburn won for the SEC but let's not forget its just a football game bro. Theres to many "important" things in life to be passionate about.
Mike Moore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 10:27 AM   #6
Senior Member
White Marlin
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Moore View Post
Glad Auburn won for the SEC but let's not forget its just a football game bro. Theres to many "important" things in life to be passionate about.
whome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 10:36 AM   #7
Senior Member
White Marlin
 
Bullshark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,363
Default

It feels good to win I know. I felt that way 5 times in the last 30 years. I don't think they will take anything away from Auburn. They had their chance and chose to enforce rules for some teams and not for others so enjoy! I don't remember Miami guys punching people in the head or kneeing a guy while down both after the play was over in a bowl game. Thats a little different than doing a dance or running out of the stadium. It was about as classless as the Miami FIU game which is what you would expect to see out of crappy teams not the BCS champions. This ring gets a * in my book.

Last edited by Bullshark; 01-11-2011 at 10:44 AM.
Bullshark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 11:12 AM   #8
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
sniper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: P-Cola, FL
Posts: 2,422
Default

Wow, I didn't realize it was that serious.
sniper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 11:21 AM   #9
Member
Ruby Red Lip
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 43
Default

They BARELY beat a shitty PAC 10 team, congrats

Now get out there and get you a "Pair of Cam Newtons", get the NFL version....As much as he likes a paycheck, and his post game interview pretty much says expect the NFL version of your Cam Newtons soon.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 11:25 AM   #10
Member
Ruby Red Lip
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbo View Post
Dang.

Kinda Ironic, speaking about the "Lack of Class" of others, within a statement like that.

It takes more Class to Win Gracefully than to Loose in Any Fashion, try a little more Grace, before speaking about the lack thereof in others.

I am neither an Alabama or Auburn supporter, but I have admired Auburn this year. To be honest I expected a lot more out of Auburn on both sides of the ball than they acheived agianst Oregon last night. A "W" is a "W", but I think that Auburn left quite a bit on the field, and to be honest the Win is something all Auburn Supporters need to be thankful for as it was not as impressive as it should have been, and if you watched the game you know it very very easily could have been a "L" instead of a "W".

Very Proud Auburn Won, but the Win didn't have much "ShutUp Juice" in it.

Congrats to Auburn, Great Season.
Haha yeah no kidding, this guy has been the BS cheerleader for AU for quite sometime...shows some real class blabbering his rhetoric all over the internet.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.