Heard the IPad 3 rumor yet? - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 08-13-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
Grand Slam

Default Heard the IPad 3 rumor yet?

Rumors are starting to spread that the Ipad 3 will be released in a few months, maybe September or October, at the same price point as the Ipad 2. That means Gen 2 will drop $100 or so. This is why I have waited. Anyone believe the rumors?
jspooney is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2011, 02:47 AM   #2
Snapper

Doesn't seem like good business to release the next gen iPhone in the same quarter as the next iPad. At the earliest I would think around thanksgiving, but more likely spring of next year.
Prince Caspian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2011, 03:02 AM   #3
Grand Slam

the talk is that they are trying to put the death-nail in Android. I hope it is released cause I want one bad.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:28 AM   #4
Ruby Red Lip

couldn't care less, never been an Apple fan.
iidesu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #5
2019 Hobie outback
White Marlin

Wirelessly posted (Iphone )

Go apple!!!!
bbarton13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #6
Cigar Minnow

It will have a new display likely to have 1080p capability.
Cashio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #7
Grouper

Droid
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #8
White Marlin

Send a message via Yahoo to TURTLE

Google will rule the world once they start producing thier hardware. Apple screwed up when they tried to dominate the world making everything of thiers propritary. Every other system out there can use third party apps and don't require an Itunes account that you can only use on one computer, it sucks. With droid and all the others you can share music or take it off someone elses computer , much better any easier. I can't log into my itunes account and now I can't put any new songs, apps, or updates on it= worthless. I can't wait till my contract is up so I can get my Droid phone.

Also , Three of my kids that bought the older ipod touches went to Walmart and even traded them for the new ones because they came out a month after they bought thiers at the same price. Imagine how much $ they lost on that deal all over the world.
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2011, 06:13 PM   #9
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post
Google will rule the world once they start producing thier hardware. Apple screwed up when they tried to dominate the world making everything of thiers propritary. Every other system out there can use third party apps and don't require an Itunes account that you can only use on one computer, it sucks. With droid and all the others you can share music or take it off someone elses computer , much better any easier. I can't log into my itunes account and now I can't put any new songs, apps, or updates on it= worthless. I can't wait till my contract is up so I can get my Droid phone.

Also , Three of my kids that bought the older ipod touches went to Walmart and even traded them for the new ones because they came out a month after they bought thiers at the same price. Imagine how much $ they lost on that deal all over the world.
Maybe, but I think you will have a hard time convincing investors of that. You don't have share prices of $360 if you are on your way out. I think Apple is here to stay for quite a while. They invented the tab and they rule the tab world. I guess we'll see.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:39 PM   #10
2019 Hobie outback
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post

third party apps=unstable, did u forget your password?
bbarton13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in