This guy has it right - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 03-19-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
Grouper

Default This guy has it right

This guy tells it like it is. To bad some of our politicians and there's don't have the balls to set them straight. Rick

http://www.dotsub.com/films/moredema...etting=en_1618
Feel The Need is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2008, 09:39 AM   #2
Trigger

Default RE: This guy has it right

Barnacle Brain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2008, 09:54 AM   #3
Sailfish

if one of the political canidates would speak like that they would have a huge following. People are getting sick of the BS. THe 5% of the population whine and complain and get the rest of us bent over back ward so they dont have to be offended.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:09 AM   #4
Ruby Red Lip

BRAVO.....BRAVO......HERE, HERE clap.....
Sepulga is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2008, 03:04 PM   #5
Blue Marlin

While I agree with the remarks againts the Saudi Royal family and goverment, and radical or extreme Islam, for every 1 suiside murderous Muslim, there are 1000 god fearing obedient to the REAL teachings of the Koran Muslims. I am and have been friends with many Muslims. I have studied Islam. Islam does not teach what these radicals teach.

Just as the Bible does notsanction some of the Catholic churches actions, such as...oh I don't know...the Inquisitions? The Crusades? The burning of people at the stake for possesion of a bible because they were considered to ignorant to understand the Holy Scripture?

Or has no one seen the pictures of the Pope with Hitler, blessing the Nazi troops, thereby condoning there actions?

Or the IRA (Irish Rpublic Army) who do a littl bit of bombing of there own, should we now consider ALL protestants as crazy extremest?

Most Protestants I know are peaceful, and abhor those actions. Also, most Catholics I know do not at all condone the torture and murder that has been performed by there church.

And likewise, most TRUE Muslims despise the actions of these murdering few radicals.

Dearborn, a suburb of Metro-Detroit, has the united states highest concentration of Muslims. Regardless of the rumors that floated around, when they pulled Sadams statue down, there was mass celabrations going on in the streets. I was there. You walk into a party store, they had the TV on, saying that that son of a bitch is finally falling, and THERE country that they fed will soon be free. Many of them had family mebers kidnapped, disapeared, tortured, and killed by him.

999 Muslims that you talk to for every 1 murder-lovin-bastard Muslim will agree with that guy on the video, that those radicals ARE giving Islam a black eye.

Many Skinheads are Luthern, or Babtist, but those few don't reflect the WHOLE religion.

I have read and studied the Koran, and it does not teach those teachings. Just as the Bible did not teach all the atrocities that have been commited in the name of it thru-out the centuries.

And to clarify, before my flaming, I detest the violent actions of the radical extremest, of ALL religions, including Islam. I just do not think htat all Muslims should be grouped into those very few.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:20 PM   #6
eating tasty
White Marlin

Here we go, Team Chunky Jihad!!! NOW I know why Clay loves shootin' his guns in the air so much! I had no idea man... I'm not coming over again not strapped! oke
FenderBender is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in