Gray Silverado on Mobile Highway, no brake lights - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gator McKlusky
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2015, 09:44 AM   #1
Senior Member
White Marlin
 
Breeze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pensacola
Posts: 3,334
Default Gray Silverado on Mobile Highway, no brake lights

Probably a long shot but figured this person might be a member here, or someone might know him. Was behind a gray Chevy Silverado 4x4 with a Colts horseshoe in the back window. If you are on here, or know him, you have no brake lights except for the center cab light. Probably no turn signals on the rear either as I believe they are the same lights as the brake lights. Was on Mobile Highway and turned onto New Warrington at about 7:15 this morning. I turned on Chiefs Way and he went straight towards the Navy base.

If someone knows this guy, let him know. Hate to see him get a ticket or get into an accident cause the brake lights dont work and I am sure he doesnt realize they are not working. I tried to get up beside him to let him know before I turned onto chiefs way but couldnt cause of traffic. Cant be that many trucks with a Colts emblem in the rear window so I figure someone on here probably knows him.
__________________
"America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall.
If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!"Call
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-04-2015, 09:50 AM   #2
Senior Member
Grouper
 
Gator McKlusky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Two Egg, FL
Posts: 1,093
Default

Thanks. BUt I decided against the "Brake Light" option when I was pricing out the truck.
swhiting likes this.
__________________
Only two things in the world I'm scared of...
Women and the police.
Gator McKlusky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2015, 10:00 AM   #3
Senior Member
Grouper
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
Probably a long shot but figured this person might be a member here, or someone might know him. Was behind a gray Chevy Silverado 4x4 with a Colts horseshoe in the back window. If you are on here, or know him, you have no brake lights except for the center cab light. Probably no turn signals on the rear either as I believe they are the same lights as the brake lights. Was on Mobile Highway and turned onto New Warrington at about 7:15 this morning. I turned on Chiefs Way and he went straight towards the Navy base.

If someone knows this guy, let him know. Hate to see him get a ticket or get into an accident cause the brake lights dont work and I am sure he doesnt realize they are not working. I tried to get up beside him to let him know before I turned onto chiefs way but couldnt cause of traffic. Cant be that many trucks with a Colts emblem in the rear window so I figure someone on here probably knows him.
Unfortunately no brake lights or brake light switch stuck is pretty common around here.... Usually (if it's a long term issue) they are also the ones who purposely slam on brakes in front of people while riding in the left lane impeding traffic flow.

Just about need a dash cam these days to protect yourself if you are involved in a wreck with one of these people who has no brake lights and likes to brake check people.

Some people don't take kindly on the west side to being told their brake lights are out. Saw a woman go postal on a autozone worker in the AZ parking lot for telling her that her brake lights didn't work. Guess it's a money maker for some.
slackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2015, 11:52 AM   #4
Senior Member
White Marlin
 
Breeze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pensacola
Posts: 3,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator McKlusky View Post
Thanks. BUt I decided against the "Brake Light" option when I was pricing out the truck.

I knew the turn signals were an option down here, but didnt realize the brake lights were too. Thanks for letting me know that!
__________________
"America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall.
If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!"Call
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2015, 11:54 AM   #5
Senior Member
White Marlin
 
Breeze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pensacola
Posts: 3,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackwolf View Post
Unfortunately no brake lights or brake light switch stuck is pretty common around here.... Usually (if it's a long term issue) they are also the ones who purposely slam on brakes in front of people while riding in the left lane impeding traffic flow.

Just about need a dash cam these days to protect yourself if you are involved in a wreck with one of these people who has no brake lights and likes to brake check people.

Some people don't take kindly on the west side to being told their brake lights are out. Saw a woman go postal on a autozone worker in the AZ parking lot for telling her that her brake lights didn't work. Guess it's a money maker for some.
It was a fairly newer truck. Looked like the guy took pretty good care of it so I am pretty sure he probably didnt know they werent working. But your right, those people that brake check others are just plain dangerous..
__________________
"America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall.
If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!"Call
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.