Gators lose, kinda! - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 10-07-2007, 02:49 AM   #1
Trigger

Default Gators lose, kinda!

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">ALL GATORS SHOULD BE PROUD OF THAT YOUNG TEAM! <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Florida</st1lace></st1:State> gave lsu more than they anybody thought they would. LSU is a great team but without the fluke interception <st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Florida</st1lace></st1:State> wins that game. LSU will lose before the year is out i promise! Florida has 36 freshman on the squad right now, only 1 or 2 defensive starters are seniors (not to mention on defense there are no subs at all available), on offense there is only one senior receiver (the other senior all American Phil Tratwin will be medically red shirted for this year). <st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">FLORIDA</st1lace></st1:State> SHOULD HAVE WON. THE LOSS WAS HEARTBREAKING BUT NO ONE EXPECTED <st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">FLORIDA</st1lace></st1:State> TO BE EVEN CLOSE IN THE GAME! IF YOU ASK ME YOU JUST SAW THE TWO BEST TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY GO HEAD TO HEAD IN AN INSTANT CLASSIC!!!! THE REAL QUESTION NOW IS WHO IS GOING TO PLAY LSU IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP?? IT VERY WELL COULD BE <st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">FLORIDA</st1lace></st1:State> IF WE WIN OUT! I HATE TO LOSE, BUT IT'S OK WHEN YOU LEAVE NOTHING ON THE FEILD! ONCE THIS TEAM GETS SOME AGE UNDER THERE TODLER BELTS, <st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">FLORIDA</st1lace></st1:State> WILL WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE WITHIN THE NEXT TWO YEARS! GO GATORS!!! HEY LSU DID THE GAME SCARE YA A LITTLE? WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN!
GatorTamer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2007, 04:14 AM   #2
Grand Slam

Default RE: Gators lose, kinda!

GRAVE move you made there GATORTAMEER. LOL

Well, I'm a BAMA fan and I hope they win IF they go all the way....... I want the SEC to do it but UF, AU, and UA are not going to do it. You take your pick. I'll Take LSU........
Deeplines is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2007, 04:39 AM   #3
Blue Marlin

wow what a whole bunch of baby ass whining excuses. florida started out great, but turnovers kicked their ass. the last quarter, teBLOW was sooooooooooo rattled mentally-you could tell. it wasa good game, but put your money on auburn to take it to LSU again this year.
Captain Woody Woods is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2007, 06:52 AM   #4
Trigger

florida will not repeat,haha.
flats stalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2007, 07:16 AM   #5
Trigger

I am not a Gator fan of any sort, but I will say they played well, and that was a SEC game of all games. There was some awesome pounding going on.
Seegul51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2007, 12:01 PM   #6
Trigger

Is kinda losing, like being kinda pregnant???? FLORIDA LOST a game that shouldn't have even been that close they beat up LSU for 3 3/4 of the game and still found a way to lose. And quit making excuses about being so young, Auburn is younger across the board than the gaytors and they beat florida!!!!
FLYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2007, 12:06 PM   #7
Grouper

A smart man puts his money on LSU when they play Auburn, because with Auburn you dont know who is going to show up.........

Pensacola Family Fishing Charters.

Pensacola Nearshore and Inshore Fishing Charters.

Check out our website for Charter details.

http://www.pensacolafishingguide.com

Captain Tim Land

Pensacola Fishing Guide

850-292-1327
TSpecks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2007, 12:18 PM   #8
Grouper

I am a Gator fan and always willbe one. There were turnovers on both sides of the ball, just like there where bad calls on both sides. The call that lost the game for Florida was Myer not calling the F-in time out with a min. 50 left instead it is now 1st and goal with min 10. He let 29 seconds run off the clock before calling the time out, when you know they are getting ready to at least ty the game. It was like he was trying to play for overtime.( to me that wasn't gator ball). Great game hope LSU goes on to win the national championship.

Pensacola Family Fishing Charters.

Pensacola Nearshore and Inshore Fishing Charters.

Check out our website for Charter details.

http://www.pensacolafishingguide.com

Captain Tim Land

Pensacola Fishing Guide

850-292-1327
TSpecks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2007, 12:22 PM   #9
Sailfish

I'm sorry that you are a gator fan and always will be. Have you considered counciling? LOL sorry I couldn't resist

gameaholic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2007, 12:32 PM   #10
Your mom's a
Grand Slam

Quote:
GatorTamer (10/7/2007)<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">ALL GATORS SHOULD BE PROUD OF THAT YOUNG TEAM! <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Florida</st1lace></st1:State> gave lsu more than they anybody thought they would. LSU is a great team but without the fluke interception <st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Florida</st1lace></st1:State> wins that game. LSU will lose before the year is out i promise! Florida has 36 freshman on the squad right now, only 1 or 2 defensive starters are seniors (not to mention on defense there are no subs at all available), on offense there is only one senior receiver (the other senior all American Phil Tratwin will be medically red shirted for this year). <st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">FLORIDA</st1lace></st1:State> SHOULD HAVE WON. THE LOSS WAS HEARTBREAKING BUT NO ONE EXPECTED <st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">FLORIDA</st1lace></st1:State> TO BE EVEN CLOSE IN THE GAME! IF YOU ASK ME YOU JUST SAW THE TWO BEST TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY GO HEAD TO HEAD IN AN INSTANT CLASSIC!!!! THE REAL QUESTION NOW IS WHO IS GOING TO PLAY LSU IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP?? IT VERY WELL COULD BE <st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">FLORIDA</st1lace></st1:State> IF WE WIN OUT! I HATE TO LOSE, BUT IT'S OK WHEN YOU LEAVE NOTHING ON THE FEILD! ONCE THIS TEAM GETS SOME AGE UNDER THERE TODLER BELTS, <st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">FLORIDA</st1lace></st1:State> WILL WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE WITHIN THE NEXT TWO YEARS! GO GATORS!!! HEY LSU DID THE GAME SCARE YA A LITTLE? WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN!

Spoken like someone whose team just lost.:looseroke

Go Trojans -- 34-16 and 3-0 in conference.
JoeZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in