Free beer - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 10-07-2007, 01:04 PM   #1
Ruby Red Lip

Default Free beer

Attention getter. Had to be done.

New to the site and recently arrived to Pcola. Finally got back to the area after having retired from the Navy. Ready to join the local fishin' fleet with yall.

Intro:

Name: DT

Wife: yep and will do her dangdest to keep me busy with her honey-do list so that I don't get out on the water.

Kids: yep. 2 of them and they are young.A 5 y/o boy and a 4 y/o girl.

Gray hairs: yep...thanks to the above two paragraphs.

boat: 1999 Proline 201 WA. Named JustJosh'n. Worked great while I was in Hawaii and San Diego.

fish kill ratio: low at first in HI til I figured out the local way to catch. Then started to slaughter the mahi mahi's. San Diego fishing was overrated in my eyes. Ready to fill the family plates on a regular basis soon. Biggest fish from my boat to date: 35lb Mahi Mahi. Hope next spring to crush that with some slob cobias and big groupers.

Sports fanatic: of course. Auburn Tigers - WAR EAGLE! St Louis Cardinals (loved last year but this year was disappointing). Kansas City Chiefs (& Indy as I met Peyton and had him sign a helmet and my kid's onesie which is framed). Not a NASCAR fan, but boy my son sure is. He loves the Bush brothers. Chick tennis rocks. Have no clue how the sport is played. Just love to watch. Also enjoy boxing. Met Roy and he has signed a ton of stuff for my kid's room. Fav boxers are Roy, Ricky Hatton & Vitali Klitschko.

Cheers to all. May the hurricanes never find their way to the Pcola area.Hope to see yall on the water. Hopefully this website gets as popular as the "other one" which their members actually have get togethers around the state. Would be pretty awesome to be a part of something like that now that I am in the area.

Later,
JustJosh'n is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2007, 08:47 PM   #2
Sailfish

Send a message via AIM to PompNewbie Send a message via Yahoo to PompNewbie
Default RE: Free beer

Welcome to the forum...some good "folks" here
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington
PompNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2007, 08:54 PM   #3
Grouper

Welcome to the forum! War Eagle and Go Cards! Do you think Ricky has a shot at beating Pretty Boy?
FizzyLifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2007, 09:14 PM   #4
Ruby Red Lip

Quote:
FizzyLifter (10/7/2007)Do you think Ricky has a shot at beating Pretty Boy?
Ricky has honestly the best body shots and has knocked out more people then I have seen anyone do with brutal shots to the midsection. Think Floyd is going to feel several of those all night long which will open up his chin a bit more then usual. For anyone that doesn't have a clue who Ricky Hatton is...this guy is 43 - 0 with 31 of those wins by KO. He is aligned to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr in December. If there is ANY fight that you have thought about PPV'ing, THIS will be the one.

Watch the clip below and watch the last 1:15 seconds of round 4 (on the site it is about 2:40 of the 6 minute clip). He in the next 20 seconds or so, rips in 3 massive body blows and drops Castillo who is or was an honest contender in the class.

So, yep. I think he will be sitting 44 -0 after this fight. Can't wait til December.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:17 PM   #5
Grouper

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this one big time. I think Hatton will press enough to make Mayweather fight. I will be pulling for Hatton big time but I'm not sure if he wins or not. Aren't they fighting about six pounds heavier than he has ever fought? I love hearing the band and crowd when he fights. Nothing would make me happier than seeing Hatton knock him out. I've heard alot of folks say Mayweather is way too fast for Hatton but I guess they haven't seen Ricky fight. Guy has quick hands too.

Did you watch Taylor-Pavlik?? Great fight. I really like Jermaine but hard to feel too bad when a white boy wins!! haha
FizzyLifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2007, 10:48 PM   #6
Grouper

I watched Ricky's last 2 fights on HBO and am definately looking forward tothe next one (mayweather)..... I think hehasplenty of skills/confidence to win it.He also has alot of class matched with plenty of character,funny guy in both pre and post fight interviews.
SuperSpook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2007, 11:08 PM   #7
Ruby Red Lip

Send a message via Yahoo to ButtNekid

Your tacticts are disgusting; FREE BEER; How low can you go.

I hope all your bait stinks and all your kids are born nekid; at least for your wife's sake.

Besides that-----good fishin'.
ButtNekid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2007, 08:56 AM   #8
Ruby Red Lip

Quote:
ButtNekid (10/7/2007)

I hope all your bait stinks and all your kids are born nekid; at least for your wife's sake.

Besides that-----good fishin'.

Kids definately came out necked as a jay-bird thank goodness. However after the second one came out via c-section, I honestly asked the Doc to go ahead and cut me right then cause I didn't need a full basketball team. Two was enough. Will keep ya posted on how the fishin' is after I get the motor tuned up and ready to roll out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in