Don't offend muslims !!!!!!!! - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 09-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
CCC
Grand Slam

Default Don't offend muslims !!!!!!!!

How is it that you can burn the flag and never get the attention of the U.S. President ? How is it Westboro church can protest at American soldiers funerals saying "Thank god for dead soldiers" and never get the attention of the U.S. President ? But let someone threaten to burn the quran and Obama pleads with him to not offend muslims ??????
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
Sailfish

Yepper! And just think, They are trying to get sharia law accepted in several locations so they can beat their wives and daughters without threat of prosecution... It will also get them off the hook for crimes against people that they do not agree with...

Brent
hogdogs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
Jiggin Finatic
Grand Slam

This seems like a threat to me.

Hogdogs you have the dreaded red x.
lobsterman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
Sailfish

I've heard all about how this is going to offend Muslims and cause them to rally. Let's see - they burn our flag, burn bibles, kill our trrops, kill our civilians, attack our cities, kidnap our citizens - if this is not hate for America, I'd hate to see what would be!

I say this is freedom of speech. Terry Jones has every right to burn whatever he wants as long as it does not violate the law. The reality is had the Lib Media not given him his 15 mins of fame (in an effort to libel him as a right wing whacko), this would not have been a big deal.

If (as reported late yesterday) Pastor Jones does secure a deal to HALT the building of the Islam 9/11 Monument at ground zero, I would call this man a hero! He would have shown more testicular fortitude than the entire Obama administration. Hell, if he does pull that off, I say make him the UN Ambassador.
grouper1963 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
Ruby Red Lip

That Westbro chruch came to Farmington Mo.where I live and was going to protest a Marines funeral.Well the sheriff of the county was going to arrest them for disrupting traffic if they did protest I'm sure some of the Patriot Guard would like to have taken care of them.But they didn't make it out of the holiday inn parking lot the day of the funeral somebody FLATTEN ALL THERE TIRES the nite before the funeral I guess them Kansas plates was easy to spot
Missouri is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #6
Blue Marlin

Political Section? Lot's of interesting dicussions there. Try it....you might like it.
Orion45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2010, 09:47 AM   #7
WW2
Sailfish

I am all for him doing it if he wants to. Hell, freedom of speech is what it is. That is what makes this country great.

If his action cost one extra soldiers life then he will have to live with that.
WW2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2010, 02:50 PM   #8
Grouper

im not religious by any means but i was excited to hear of a group of people standing up and doing what they feel is rite or atleast justifable.
i even "liked" it on facebook. lol shame i know. but if i knew where to get the quran from i would buy a few and burn them myself video tape it and put it all over the internet and when all the sites i posted it on took it down i would reopen my southernguntrader site and host it on my site.
just for the mere fact the other people that were going to do it got scared and didnt do it because "big brother" asked him not to do it..... ill do it any how. and to do it in a public space is the pisser, i would put a metal grill in the bed of the truck and let them mofos burn ....
mrwigglezdj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in