dodges chicken store - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 02-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
Blue Marlin

Default dodges chicken store

the last few mornings i stopped in at dodges chicken store for a cup of coffee, biscuit and a few more things, yesterday there were 7 employees working 1 cashier running a register 10-12 people standing in line so i asked one of the cashiers why doesnt she open a register the she tells me that she can't open a register per the manager so i ask to speak to the manager on duty she gets him he walks over to me and asks whats the problem i tell him he needs to open another register to help move some people because one register isn't helping he tells me that he is running this store and it is none of my concern we got into a little heated conversation so i asked for the corporate # or email address he tells me that it is none of my damn business i was so f&^%$#@! mad i could of punched this asshole in his face i sat down all my stuff on the unused register and walked out he followed mr to my truck and told me i was going to pay for the coffee and other things i told him i wasn't going to pay for a damn thing as i was pulling away he wrote down my tag # as if i had stole something i have looked online for the corp office number or email address as to find nothing but the address or corporate i will never buy gas or any thing else from this chain of stores
floater1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #2
Grand Slam

About 2 years ago I found a lostcell phone in a rental car I got from the airport. I called it, and spoke to the husband. She called the wife called back, I then mailed it to the owner. It cost me ten dollars.

She called back and wanted my address. She sent me the $10.00 and a ton of coupons and stuff for Dodges. She was the district manager. I will look for her information when I get home. If I still have it, I will PM it to you.

Everyone has a bad day.
You and the manager had one together.
BananaTom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #3
Grouper

Must be the guy's just an experienced jerk.

The Dodges in FWB has or had some really nice people working there. I haven't been in there for a few years since I moved so far away from that area but they always went out of their way to accommodate their customers.
Framerguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
Grand Slam

To quote Donald Trump,. "Mr. Manager, you're fired" !
Emerald Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #5
Sailfish

If everyone votes with their wallet like you did -- soon this "manager" will be finding something else to do with himself.
scubapro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #6
White Marlin

If you can get a hold of the manager above him I'm sure his comment of he's the manager and he'll run this store how he wants to will get him in some trouble. Don't give up until you talk to someone at the top, if he treated you like this imagine how he treats his other customers or even his employees. I would have done the same thing you did without hesitation.
69Viking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2011, 11:49 PM   #7
Blue Marlin

i mean what kind of business has no website for there corporate office i cant find a damn thing but the story behind how dodges chicken came about
floater1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2011, 12:01 AM   #8
Ruby Red Lip

Try this:
662-842-7525
prsumner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2011, 12:56 AM   #9
Grouper

Wirelessly posted

I believe Dodges is out of Cleveland MS.
AUtiger01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #10
Snapper

Like any business, there is good and bad employees, including the managers.
Some managers had been trained in other jobs that taught them (like the OP post) to keep the minimum number of registers open. The longer people stand in line, the better chance they will pick up other impulse items to buy making the store more money. This is also part of WalMarts training program, minimize open registers to increase impulse sales around the registers.
screwballl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in