Doctor needed!! - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 05-31-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
Grouper

Default Doctor needed!!

I got a call for Escambia SO to go take my physical test on June 10th...hopefully i get hired. I am in need of a doctor to sign my physical release form. I dont have a dr. and i dont have health insurance. So if any of yall know a dr who does stuff for cheap!!!! Please let me know. Thanks

Jeff
crazyfire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2008, 01:17 AM   #2
Trigger

Default RE: Doctor needed!!

escambia community clinic is pretty cheap. they have a walkin clinic usually takes about 1-2. give them a call. i forget their number.
flynurse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2008, 01:25 AM   #3
Grouper

alrighty...thanks!
Old 05-31-2008, 01:59 AM   #4
Cigar Minnow

If you have enough money to have internet access than you should have enough to have health insurance. Doctors do not work for free or for cheap. they have invested entirely too much time and money to do so.:usaflag
eastbay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2008, 02:04 AM   #5
Grouper

well if you wanna know the whole story...i am recently out of the marine corps...graduated the police academy...and its hard to find a job that offers benefits knowing you will be leaving for the first law enforcement job that comes.....as for having internet...i am living with my parents right now b.c they were nice enough to let me stay here until i get on my feet...so without having a job that offers benefits...yes...it is hard to go to the doctor...b/c i dont want to pay $5000 for a nut check.:usaflag
Old 05-31-2008, 02:22 AM   #6
DLo
White Marlin

Nice first post there eastbay, sure am glad to have you aboard:doh Crazyfire, good luck on the job abd thanks for your service.:usaflag

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.”
-Winston Churchill
DLo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2008, 02:48 AM   #7
Blue Marlin

Hey eastbay....yer off to a great start! I have internet acsess..(haaa! I have it and cant even spell acsees!) cuz the $9.99 don't hurt to bad, however, GOOD health insurance coverage without a rediculas seductible cost a fortune. Hundreds a month for Blue cross or similar good plan, so I also don't have it.

If you are possibly an insurance salesman, and can present a reasonably costed plan, wich still has good coverage, I would by all means be intrested.

And since you were the first to make the comparison of price for internet service VS. health insurance, I will have to say I like that, if you have a plan in that $9.99 range, thats were I would like to be. But I want dental includs as an option for $6.99 a month if I can get it.

hey Crazyfire...good luck man. Let me know if you find a cheap backroom doctor, who at least uses new needles. In case I ever get half bit by a shark, or shoot myself in the foot with my speargun, I would like to know of a good priced doc too!

And don't feel the need to explain yourslf and your personal business.to someone who makes a screenname just to smart off to you. Next time just tell him if he can't help you out with the advice you asked for, it would have proably been more polite for him to just STFU.
Old 05-31-2008, 03:01 AM   #8
Ruby Red Lip

that is AMAZING!!! Clay-do i definitely second your opinion, crazyfire hope u find a dr. and get out there and help out SO out, good luck with the job and just for the record im not that new... my old account got deactivated since the new forum was made...
jpotesta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2008, 03:24 AM   #9
Trigger

eastbay your an ass. i work with doctors believe me the can afford to help a brother out.

i think escambia clinic or hell the urgent care off W street. they are cheaper than any place else. if i knew one that would do it for u i would ask.
flynurse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2008, 04:19 AM   #10
Sailfish

Send a message via MSN to David Ridenour Send a message via Yahoo to David Ridenour

Congratulations Crazyfire! Do you still have any military benefits? Seems the Marine Corp would want to help you in your career endeavors.Could a Military physician perform the exam? Just a thought. Might try the County Health Department too.

Clay! Man you need to bite the bullet and get some insurance. You know yourself a simple accident off a roof, in a vehicle or any trip to an ER especially involving surgery could ruin you financially for years.Make it happen. Take a few less trips on the gulf or something but get some coverage even if it's shitty it will beat nothing.
David Ridenour is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in