Damn water company !!!!!! - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 12-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
CCC
Grand Slam

Default Damn water company !!!!!!

So I come home today from work and go to wash a load of clothes and the washer isn't working......so I jack with the washer.......and jack with the washer.......then think "Let me go check and see if the kitchen sink has water".......nope........So I go ask my neighbor.......and he has water.......so I check my meter and there is this nice little tag locking me out threatening me with jail if it is removed.......So I call my wife and she says we are not behind on anything.....I check the bill and sure as anything we are three weeks behind on a 23.49 bill from last month.......now mind you we have NEVER been late........so I go back out to the meter and magically the tag has been cut off, (I didn't do it because that would have been illegal).......and I call the water company which is one block from my house and they are closed already closed at 4pm before anyone can get home realize there is a problem and go pay their @sses !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So my plan is to go there tomorrow morning and pay them their 23.49 dollar three week late bill along with the current 19.27 bill which is not due yet........and try not to rip someone thru the damn window and choke them to death. I have heard hundreds of stories on the news where these damn low life welfare sucking bums have FINALLY had their utlities cut off after racking up a 500.00 bill on electric or water and then these morons want to clip me over a 23.49 three week old bill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, going to go unload all the guns and have my wife hide them from me now !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by CCC; 12-01-2010 at 08:01 PM.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #2
Sailfish

Send a message via AIM to PompNewbie Send a message via Yahoo to PompNewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
I have heard hundreds of stories on the news where these damn low life welfare sucking bums have FINALLY had their utlities cut off after racking up a 500.00 bill on electric or water and then these morons want to clip me over a 23.49 three week old bill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You ever try and cut some utilites off in the ghetto? figure if your chancing getting cut or shot they wont do it for your 23$ bill
PompNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
White Marlin

Reed I know what your going through. It's such a small bill I would double it for a few months then forget about it for a while. Well i'm in the office and I hear the washer stop then I notice a Holly Navarre worker out front. I said whats up? He said your bill is late I said no problem I will go inside and square up and i'm sorry. I go inside and pay the like $5 that was the bill from always over paying + the $50 fee to turn the water back on and went back out and dude was gone!!!!!! I went fricken NUTS! I called back and the lady said they did not have time to wait on me (5 minutes at most) and he would be back before the day is over I cussed a lot and they promptly came back and turned my water back on 7 hours later. I had to hold a poo for 7 hours and get bottled water from Publix to make Zach a bottle. I hate Holly Navarre Water Company still just as much as I did that day.
Bullshark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #4
Trigger

I've had this happen to me twice....not because I was broke, but because it was so little is slipped my mind. Each time it was a 3 week past due of roughly $20.

Each time this happened I paid it online and went outside and took a screwdriver and turned it back on myself. I've never been questioned as to how it got turned back on.

I don't have the luxury of waiting all night to get it turned back on when I have a wife and kid at home.
moontan360 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #5
Sailfish

Reed Had The same Problem over Here when my Dad was sick forgot about a 18.00 Bill and Before I Knew it they sent me a Notice saying they were going to Cut Me Off, I Said you Got to Be Kidding Me Over a $ 18.00 Bill when I have always paided it On Time, in the Last 13 years,
Redfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2010, 10:54 PM   #6
Grouper

so much for the 60 to 150 dollar deposit they require as well....
mrwigglezdj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2010, 10:56 AM   #7
Grand Slam

^^^^^ yep cause if your late its gone into thin air! I keep one month of the highest it has ever been credited to all my utilities, but I think by far the water companies are the worst! Hell power company sends you a letter warning you of trminating service. least the water company could do is knock for collection or hang a tag so when you get home at 3:30 in the afternoon you would see the tag and run and pay em rather than figuring out why nothing is working before checking the last thing you expect. then they work on my hours of 6 hrs a day, cause they close for an hour at lunch and you cant pay till 8;30am and they close at 4;00pm. I hate the watercompany, save your money, put a freakin well in! Now I am all worked up and callin to see about a well!
jaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in