Cop gets hit 17x with full auto AK-47 w/ 7.62 - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 05-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #1
Sailfish

Default Cop gets hit 17x with full auto AK-47 w/ 7.62

most details arent released, maybe more have been by now im not sure. My narc officer cousin was friends and on same unit as two cops that were killed near west memphis ark by a father and son that were radical anti gov white sup.... got all the details from my cousin, pretty crazy story. these guys traveled back and forth from Clearwater Fl to Ohio and did rallies all in between. got pulled over in their van- kid got froggy with cop, cop got froggy back so kid ripped into the cops with an AK47, hitting one of the cops (which was also the retired police chiefs son) over 17x at near point blank. long story short the van was found at walmart parking lot and got lit up like forth of july. picture of 16 year old laying next to the van like swiss cheese was on front page of commerical appeal saturday. people are crazy!
?MEGA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2010, 03:51 PM   #2
Jiggin Finatic
Grand Slam

Default RE: Cop gets hit 17x with full auto AK-47 w/ 7.62

Unfortunately as times get tougher the nutjobs seem to crawl out of the woodwork like cock roaches.
II Chronicles 7:14
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

lobsterman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2010, 04:58 PM   #3
Snapper

"GONE FISHIN' TOO"

(Recreational Fisherman)
2001 19' Cape Horn
200 HPDI Yamaha
Pensacola,FL
[email protected]
Christopher Knieja
cell # 850-261-9409
MMSI# 338089788
Secretary of the PRFA http://www.fishpensacola.net
Gone Fishin' Too is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
Blue Marlin

Quote:
OMEGA (24/05/2010)most details arent released, maybe more have been by now im not sure. My narc officer cousin was friends and on same unit as two cops that were killed near west memphis ark by a father and son that were radical anti gov white sup.... got all the details from my cousin, pretty crazy story. these guys traveled back and forth from Clearwater Fl to Ohio and did rallies all in between. got pulled over in their van- kid got froggy with cop, cop got froggy back so kid ripped into the cops with an AK47, hitting one of the cops (which was also the retired police chiefs son) over 17x at near point blank. long story short the van was found at walmart parking lot and got lit up like forth of july. picture of 16 year old laying next to the van like swiss cheese was on front page of commerical appeal saturday. people are crazy!
My dad told me about this story the other day. WHen the cops found the van at wal mart there was a game and fish officer there and he ramed the van then all the cops open fired on these cocksuckers and i think it was close to 300 rounds or something. GREAT JOB BY ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT INVOLVED....GREAT JOB... NO trial, no waste of tax dollars, JUST TWO DEADC*CKERS. Prayers sent to the two officers that lost their lives and their familes.
Pinksnappertrapper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2010, 05:14 PM   #5
Sailfish

Quote:
Pinksnappercatcher (24/05/2010)
Quote:
OMEGA (24/05/2010)most details arent released, maybe more have been by now im not sure. My narc officer cousin was friends and on same unit as two cops that were killed near west memphis ark by a father and son that were radical anti gov white sup.... got all the details from my cousin, pretty crazy story. these guys traveled back and forth from Clearwater Fl to Ohio and did rallies all in between. got pulled over in their van- kid got froggy with cop, cop got froggy back so kid ripped into the cops with an AK47, hitting one of the cops (which was also the retired police chiefs son) over 17x at near point blank. long story short the van was found at walmart parking lot and got lit up like forth of july. picture of 16 year old laying next to the van like swiss cheese was on front page of commerical appeal saturday. people are crazy!
My dad told me about this story the other day. WHen the cops found the van at wal mart there was a game and fish officer there and he ramed the van then all the cops open fired on these cocksuckers and i think it was close to 300 rounds or something. GREAT JOB BY ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT INVOLVED....GREAT JOB... NO trial, no waste of tax dollars, JUST TWO DEADC*CKERS. Prayers sent to the two officers that lost their lives and their familes.
yep- Thats exactly what happened
Old 05-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
Sailfish

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px;">&lt;object width="480" height="385"&gt;&lt;param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UTKtLQgz2ps&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;"&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UTKtLQgz2ps&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;
Old 05-24-2010, 06:23 PM   #7
Sailfish

I am all for gettin' the bad guys off the street but I am curious as to how the LEOs were positive that none of those several hundred rounds would find the cranium of a toddler as they went off on the van...

If they had fully evacuated an area at least 2 miles past the van and kept it secure, fine but a couple well placed rounds is POLICE WORK.... all the cops goin' nuts unloading weapons is just revenge and that has no place in police work...

Glad the freaks are off the street but...
Brent
Old 05-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #8
WW2
Sailfish

The response was perfect IMO. And this is exactly what I was referring to in the thread about the Yemeni response to the pirates. These dudes were caught red handed and the punishment was swift and perfect. Now, had their been any doubt they had the right guys then I would say this was bad judgment and we would have had to go through the whole judicial process.
WW2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2010, 06:38 PM   #9
Sailfish

i think you are 1 out of 100 that would feel that way hotdog- maybe you watch too many movies or cop dramas. words can not describe the danger/threat of those two guys. They needed to be taken down with extreme prejudice and nothing short of. and thats exactly what the LE did
Old 05-24-2010, 07:04 PM   #10
Sailfish

I may well be the 1/100 that feels that gun safety should never be compromised...
Know your back stop and all of that jazz isn't just for sportsmen...

There is still risk with a well placed shot delivered by a qualified shooter but it is severely reduced when compared to several hundred rounds delivered by individuals who qualify once per year or twice at most with a mag full from their service weapon...

Just looking at the van proves my point unless there were 30 or 40 people inside packed from front to rear as the bullet holes are all over it and the story posted claims 2 individuals were in it... So were they in the rear or front? Maybe the middle... Were they laying down flat for cover? From what I see, there were many vehicles in the line of fire and beyond them are privacy fences which would suggest homes beyond as well...

As a member of one of the largest forums related to the responsible ownership and use of firearms which includes hundreds of police (including swat and sharpshooters), I promise I am not alone in this opinion... Just here maybe...

Brent

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in