Chuck Norris - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By grouper22
  • 1 Post By hjorgan
  • 3 Post By shootnstarz
  • 1 Post By DLo
  • 1 Post By Rickpcfl
  • 1 Post By John B.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2014, 03:22 PM   #1
Low speed, low drag.
Grand Slam
 
grouper22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Perdido
Posts: 6,919
Default Chuck Norris

.....
Attached Thumbnails
Chuck Norris-image-jpg  
Ultralite and Big Red like this.
grouper22 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-29-2014, 11:14 AM   #2
Senior Member
Grand Slam
 
hjorgan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,220
Default

Chuck Norris has a Grizzly Bear rug in his living room. It isn't dead, it's just afraid to move.
Big Red likes this.
hjorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 01:42 PM   #3
Senior Member
White Marlin
 
shootnstarz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: N/W Pensacola
Posts: 2,546
Default

The Boogieman looks for Chuck Norris under his bed,

Chuck Norris looks for Clint Eastwood under his.

Rick
Big Red, 2RC's II and KingCrab like this.
shootnstarz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 01:47 PM   #4
Senior Member
Snapper
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 584
Default

Dang those are good.
waterwings is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 02:11 PM   #5
DLo
Senior Member
White Marlin
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cantonment
Posts: 2,884
Default

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. This was just to prove that the good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.
2RC's II likes this.
DLo is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 02:58 PM   #6
Senior Member
Grand Slam
 
hjorgan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,220
Default

Chuck Norris kills 99% of all germs ... as a warning to the other 1%
hjorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 03:45 PM   #7
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,758
Default

If Chuck Norris ever needed to get a shot - the needle would cry.
Big Red likes this.
Rickpcfl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 07:18 PM   #8
Junior Member
Cigar Minnow
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Southwest, MO
Posts: 18
Default

Peyton Manning can throw a football 75 yards.
Chuck Norris can throw Peyton Manning farther.
phatraley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 07:46 PM   #9
Splittine's step-pappy
Grand Slam
 
John B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pensacola Beach
Posts: 12,396
Default

Chuck norris never flushes a toilet... he scares the shit out of it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner.
Mac1528 likes this.
__________________
#MARLINLIVESMATTER
#BUYAMERICAN
John B. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 07:51 PM   #10
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Milton, FL.
Posts: 2,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John B. View Post
Chuck norris never flushes a toilet... he scares the shit out of it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner.
Bone, I think your related to him. Bout the same height & looks .
KingCrab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.