||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
|12-27-2007, 12:29 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: St. Louis, MO
Christmas Cookie Recipe
I tried to write this down as I made them---
<DIV id=EC_AOLMsgPart_2_ef55c7b6-95d7-4127-8ed6-7fe359480dd2>Christmas Cookie Recipe
1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Crown Royal
- Sample the Crown Royal to check quality.
- Take a large bowl, check the Crown Royal again, to be sure it is of the
highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.
- Turn on the electric mixer...Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy
- Add one teaspoon of sugar...Beat again.
- At this point it's best to make sure the Crown Royal is still OK, try
another cup.. just in case.
- Turn off the mixer thingy.
- Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the frigging fruit off floor...
- Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a
- Sample the Crown Royal to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt, or something.... who giveshz a sheet.
- Check the Crown Royal.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of ar, or somefink.... whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don't forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
- Finish the bottle of Crown Royal.
- Make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.
Cherry Mistmas </DIV></DIV>
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|WTB SUV *Pensacola*|
|Free Blood and Bait, Penn 50 Wides, Freezers, Chum,|
|Iím laid up -|
by Try'n Hard
|Yamaha Mechanic in Destin FWB area|
by Walton County
|FS: Minn Kota Riptide 36v 60in 112lbs ipilot|
|Developing a Hurricane Plan|
|Hillary hold my beer|
by jim t