CAMspiracy - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 11-30-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
Grouper

Default CAMspiracy

Hope I'm not precieved to be just a Bama fan with a chip on my shoulder.

Anyone hearing anything about federal gag orders for Auburn officials, SEC officials, and the Newton's? I never believe it when someone offers a date for press release or a story breaking but I heard the s%^& may hit the fan tomorrow. Seems like this thing is going to rival the Alabama/Albert Means case for uglyness.
Jighead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2010, 02:29 PM   #2
Grouper

who knows man. We will eventually find out the truth one way or the other.
Fish Happens is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
Jiggin Finatic
Grand Slam

I haven't heard anything about times for the earthquake but it will all come out in the wash soon. If there was nothing to it this story would have died down awhile ago. Where there is smoke there is fire. here is what I believe, Cam will go pro next season, Auburn will receive the death penalty from the NCAA and there will be no more football on the plains of Alabama for a while. Cams Dads Church mysteriously received a humongous offering just a week or so after Cam arrived on Campus at Auburn. The building was literally condemned but is now brought back up to code and totally remodeled. I know I will be labelled a hate monger and a rabbid Gator fan with venomous hate, but nothing is farther from the truth. I said when Cam left Florida, I hope he learned his lesson and good luch to him because everybody deserves a second chance to redeem themselves, especially as petty as the circumstances surrounding Cams leaving.
lobsterman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
Blue Marlin

Send a message via AIM to fisheye48

like i have said from the beginning...things have been veryyyy shady with this since day 1...99% of the time when these type of allegations start getting thrown around they are true...if he does go after this season and it does come out that the money changed hands...wonder if it will hurt is draft status?
fisheye48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
Jiggin Finatic
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye48 View Post
like i have said from the beginning...things have been veryyyy shady with this since day 1...99% of the time when these type of allegations start getting thrown around they are true...if he does go after this season and it does come out that the money changed hands...wonder if it will hurt is draft status?
I doubt it because the scum bags in the NFL don't look at character, but rather ability. thats been proven time and time again.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:51 PM   #6
Grouper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsterman View Post
I doubt it because the scum bags in the NFL don't look at character, but rather ability. thats been proven time and time again.
Aint that the truth...
Fish Happens is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #7
Grouper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsterman View Post
Auburn will receive the death penalty from the NCAA and there will be no more football on the plains of Alabama for a while.

I don't think that would be the penalty and I really hope that's not the case. Maybe Auburn will vacate some wins and that will be that. I'm not an Alabama fan that pulls for Auburn. The only time I pull for Auburn is when if benifits Alabama or they are playing Tennesse (I hate UT). If we were to loose any SEC team it would take away from the fun.
Jighead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2010, 04:22 PM   #8
Jiggin Finatic
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jighead View Post
I don't think that would be the penalty and I really hope that's not the case. Maybe Auburn will vacate some wins and that will be that. I'm not an Alabama fan that pulls for Auburn. The only time I pull for Auburn is when if benifits Alabama or they are playing Tennesse (I hate UT). If we were to loose any SEC team it would take away from the fun.

The FBI is involved in the case and from a source I know they are investigating the top two Booster/ Alumni from Auburn. Lauder and someone else. they have been wire tapped and everything, so I am telling you this thing is bigger than anyone wants to admit right now.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:25 PM   #9
ROLL TIDE ROLL
Grand Slam

When all this comes out it will be bigger than alot of people think. Auburn will be in the shit house for a long while, losing recruits, no bowl games, fines, and penalties. They will not get a slap on the wrist with the FBI involved.
Splittine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2010, 04:27 PM   #10
White Marlin

worst case - vacate wins, the program loses some money, and they take away some scholarships for 4 or 5 years. lobster, are you sure about the story of the offering at his father's church? i heard that yes it was condemned and now it's not - but just because they barely met the minimum code requirements. and that they're still not even using that building to hold services. maybe you know of something i had not heard. just asking.
K-Bill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in