cam newton ohhhh noooo - Page 11 - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 06:20 PM   #101
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Na Kika Rig
Posts: 4,058
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Bill View Post
haha...
mr. sensitive - did you even click the link? if not, please do so. if you did, what part did you not understand? look at the headline capt. a lot's happened in two days man. for the record, i'm still of the opinion that cam may have not done anything wrong and still the heisman front-runner. i do find the developments interesting though.
I am sensitive about the issue. Myself and the rest of this town are tired of hearing about. Let's get something straight-if the guy plays out and is later committed, then by all means punish the guy. But if not, it's just a bunch of bullshit and someone's ass deserves to be taken to the cleaners for slander. I did listen to the video. If you want, I'll send you a picture from the tunnel when Cam flies out of there like Superman tomorrow around 2:30...AS our starting quarterback.
Captain Woody Woods is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-12-2010, 06:27 PM   #102
Senior Member
White Marlin
 
K-Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Crestucky, Boggy, Pcola
Posts: 3,115
Default

ok boss fair enough. i actually agree with most of what you said there. i think he should play until something's proven, if in fact he or his dad did something wrong.
K-Bill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2010, 06:30 PM   #103
Senior Member
Mingo
 
jks0007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 154
Default

I think it's time for this to go away. If they can't find anything that he has done wrong, then leave him and Auburn alone. At what point does all this become chacacter slander? And the cheating thing....those are academic records that are protected by law. I think every reporter and editor involved in printing these stories should be prosecuted.
jks0007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2010, 06:31 PM   #104
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Na Kika Rig
Posts: 4,058
Default

Man that's the worst part of the whole thing. By no means am I a perfect Christian, let alone person. But that just makes Cecil Newton look soooooooooooo bad is that, as one who TEACHES the word of God, he may be doing some shady shit, be it lying or otherwise illegal stuff as it pertains to his son. Maybe his son didn't even know about it (even WORSE!!!). Just makes him look like such a hypocrite-the worst kind.
Captain Woody Woods is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2010, 08:10 PM   #105
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
gameaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Crestview
Posts: 1,218
Default

so he was trained at UF, that explains it all. Must have been bad calls!
gameaholic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #106
Senior Member
Snapper
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pace, FL
Posts: 518
Default

Auburn is the Best TEAM in all of CFB. If I had a son that was as good as he is, I would definitely say he is going to the best, and sometimes just a scholarship might not be enough. However I say whatever I do doesnt have any affiliation with the school he attends. If Auburn made an offer to create financial gain to the family or he opened the mail box one day and cash was falling out how can this be tied to anything other than he hit the lotto? I believe its all crap because some one got the bad end, Kenny Rogers or whomever this fruitloop is.

Auburn is by far superior with Cam at the wheel. If he is innocent and all of this is removed before a championship game to determine who is the Real Deal... what happens.... I would sue Kenny Rogers for his last penny his kids would ever get for life. Upon his death I would sue for his property. We all do stupid stuff as a kid. He just got caught. The kid is freaking awesome and unstoppable. He will make gazillions in the NFL and KR will always be a sleezebag.

AU might be able to beat these last 2 with 2nd string QB. What would AU lose if they played him and he was guilty. NOTHING the season is blown already right, I say run over GA by 60 and hammer BAMA in the Tail with 50!

WAR EAGLE jealous losers!

STEVE
BOHUNTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2010, 10:26 PM   #107
Senior Member
Trigger
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOHUNTER1 View Post
Auburn is the Best TEAM in all of CFB. If I had a son that was as good as he is, I would definitely say he is going to the best, and sometimes just a scholarship might not be enough. However I say whatever I do doesnt have any affiliation with the school he attends. If Auburn made an offer to create financial gain to the family or he opened the mail box one day and cash was falling out how can this be tied to anything other than he hit the lotto? I believe its all crap because some one got the bad end, Kenny Rogers or whomever this fruitloop is.

Auburn is by far superior with Cam at the wheel. If he is innocent and all of this is removed before a championship game to determine who is the Real Deal... what happens.... I would sue Kenny Rogers for his last penny his kids would ever get for life. Upon his death I would sue for his property. We all do stupid stuff as a kid. He just got caught. The kid is freaking awesome and unstoppable. He will make gazillions in the NFL and KR will always be a sleezebag.

AU might be able to beat these last 2 with 2nd string QB. What would AU lose if they played him and he was guilty. NOTHING the season is blown already right, I say run over GA by 60 and hammer BAMA in the Tail with 50!

WAR EAGLE jealous losers!

STEVE
Easy big boy...step back from the ledge.Auburn could easily have 4 loses if it were not for Newton.He's a great player but make no mistake he is the "franchise" and Auburn is very mediocre without him.
Seminole1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2010, 11:53 PM   #108
Auburn Grad - 1999
White Marlin
 
Grassflatsfisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOHUNTER1 View Post
Auburn is the Best TEAM in all of CFB. If I had a son that was as good as he is, I would definitely say he is going to the best, and sometimes just a scholarship might not be enough. However I say whatever I do doesnt have any affiliation with the school he attends. If Auburn made an offer to create financial gain to the family or he opened the mail box one day and cash was falling out how can this be tied to anything other than he hit the lotto? I believe its all crap because some one got the bad end, Kenny Rogers or whomever this fruitloop is.

Auburn is by far superior with Cam at the wheel. If he is innocent and all of this is removed before a championship game to determine who is the Real Deal... what happens.... I would sue Kenny Rogers for his last penny his kids would ever get for life. Upon his death I would sue for his property. We all do stupid stuff as a kid. He just got caught. The kid is freaking awesome and unstoppable. He will make gazillions in the NFL and KR will always be a sleezebag.

AU might be able to beat these last 2 with 2nd string QB. What would AU lose if they played him and he was guilty. NOTHING the season is blown already right, I say run over GA by 60 and hammer BAMA in the Tail with 50!

WAR EAGLE jealous losers!

STEVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole1 View Post
Easy big boy...step back from the ledge.Auburn could easily have 4 loses if it were not for Newton.He's a great player but make no mistake he is the "franchise" and Auburn is very mediocre without him.
I think he did say that!

Don't doubt Trotter our back up. From what I've read and seen he's not your typical 2nd string back up. He can ball. Not saying AU wouldn't have some losses but not saying they wouldn't be in the same postion either. He's not a Cam style player but he can throw and with Dier, Fannin, and McCaleb in the back field. Well you pretty much have it made. AU's biggest weakness is their Defense. If they had the D they are typically known for most of those close games wouldn't even be a game.
Grassflatsfisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2010, 06:05 PM   #109
Senior Member
Grouper
 
seanspots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassflatsfisher View Post
I think he did say that!

Don't doubt Trotter our back up. From what I've read and seen he's not your typical 2nd string back up. He can ball. Not saying AU wouldn't have some losses but not saying they wouldn't be in the same postion either. He's not a Cam style player but he can throw and with Dier, Fannin, and McCaleb in the back field. Well you pretty much have it made. AU's biggest weakness is their Defense. If they had the D they are typically known for most of those close games wouldn't even be a game.
The only weakness on Auburn is their safety and corner play.The Defensive line is right up with best in the country and the linebackers are pretty damn good as well.
Auburn just won the west and headed to ATLANTA!!!
__________________
seanspots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #110
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,402
Default

Yeah I hope Auburn wins the SEC Title which they should with no problem. Go play Oregon for the NC. and Win!!! War Eagle

BUT>>> 2,3,4 years down the road. Sanctions are handed down by the NCAA after all this. And Mr "It's Nothing But A Business Decision Cam Newton" is laughing his ass off while playing in the NFL. If I was a recruit heading to Auburn I may be waying my options now for another team.
__________________
http://gotdirtycarpettile.impress.ly/

Accutech Carpet And Tile Cleaning

850-529-1335
kelly1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.