Weirdo PERV at Pickens - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion

Like Tree10Likes

Old 06-21-2014, 01:02 PM   #1
Trigger

Default Weirdo PERV at Pickens

Went fishing Wed night bay side at Fort Pickens in my usual spot right around the bend towards the pass. It was about 645pm. Talked to a family on my way up. Wife, husband, son, they were set up about 50 yards past the little west jetty. I saw a man in "my spot" when I was walking up. I decided to stop about 100 yards short of the bend because I want my space, and figured he did too. Right before I set up I noticed he was leaving with what looked like gear. So I continued to the pass. When I got within eye sight where I could see details, I noticed he was wearing real tree camo, and had a massive spotting scope. He mumbled something to me and I got an amazing sixth sense, and this dude gave me the willies. I started putting out my poles and he set up his scope, within 15 feet of me. Me being me started to get extremely irritated, and tried ignoring this guy. After a few minutes I heard the clicks from a camera. It wasn't a spotting scope, it was a camera, and he wasn't taking pictures of the amazing scenery.....I'm not sure if it was the little boy with the family, or the woman. But everytime the family looked in our direction he spun around real quick towards the water. I didn't trust this guy to say anything to him. Trust me when I say, I just had a bad feeling, and vibe from this guy. Like Scilence of the Lambs creepy. I decided to pack my stuff up and leave so I'm reeling in my line and out of the corner of my eye he has stood up and has his penis in his hand. I'm shocked to say the least at this point. I give him a death glance and yell what the ****! He started to make haste for the parking lot, I hurried and tried to gather all my gear. Didn't have my phone on me, and when I finally did make it back to the parking lot he was gone. I called the non emergency number and they said there was really nothing they could do. So sorry if this story is torture, but just keep an eye out. Older white male probably 60s, about 160, 5'6", was wearing all real tree with an orange backpack, and the biggest lens you've ever seen on a camera. And this dude is sick, and obviously shouldn't be allowed in public around women and children. But if the cops can't do anything, what can we do?
Gotfw likes this.

Last edited by coastie83; 06-21-2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: mispelled word
coastie83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2014, 01:09 PM   #2
The Tourist
Sailfish

apparently he likes secluded areas. so whatever you do end up doing, there shouldn't be witnesses.

but then, I'd hate to be trying out my sweet new camera lense on unsuspecting beach goers and get yelled at when I try to take a leak because some guy decided to get within 15 feet of my shooting bubble.

there's three sides to every story. the witness, the victim and the accused. while I have no doubt yours is the closest to what actually happened, it can be contradicted 2 other ways.

I caught a dude masturbating on my neighbors balcony one night. called the cops, they showed up (after he left) and all they could do was take a report and nothing else.

Last edited by lowprofile; 06-21-2014 at 01:14 PM.
lowprofile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2014, 01:11 PM   #3
Sailfish

Shark bait..... This is why I carry my phone on me, in a tacklebox on the beach. So I can call law enforcement if need be.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Flguy32514 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2014, 01:13 PM   #4
Trigger

You do just what you did, used this forum to get the word out. The cops can't be everywhere but information like this is extremely helpful to start building a case, even if they don't respond right away.

Sooner or later, someone will be in the right place at the right time and nab this POS. Your info helps.
late bloomer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2014, 01:18 PM   #5
Grand Slam

What exactly did he do that was wrong?

aroundthehorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2014, 01:21 PM   #6
Trigger

I completely understand about three sides to every story. Thats why I wasn't gung ho to just call this guy out. But trust me he wasn't testing out his new camera. He was intensely watching the lady, or the child. And he had already packed up and left the area when I started to set up. I believe he was trying to use me as some sort of cover. Man I really don't know. Just trying to pass the word along.
Old 06-21-2014, 01:22 PM   #7
Trigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthehorn View Post
What exactly did he do that was wrong?

Pulled his junk out in front of me and I'm assuming pleasuring himself to the lady he was taking voyeur pictures of. Thats normal?
Old 06-21-2014, 01:24 PM   #8
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastie83 View Post
I completely understand about three sides to every story. Thats why I wasn't gung ho to just call this guy out. But trust me he wasn't testing out his new camera. He was intensely watching the lady, or the child. And he had already packed up and left the area when I started to set up. I believe he was trying to use me as some sort of cover. Man I really don't know. Just trying to pass the word along.
I don't disagree with you. Photography is a popular hobby, though.

Old 06-21-2014, 01:32 PM   #9
Land-Locked
Grouper

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastie83 View Post
Pulled his junk out in front of me and I'm assuming pleasuring himself to the lady he was taking voyeur pictures of. Thats normal?
Just pointing out that, that wasn't very clear in your story. When you said "Unit" the first time, I thought you meant his camera. I realized what you meant after this post...
BrakeTurnAccelerate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2014, 01:34 PM   #10
Grand Slam

Your use of the word unit is slightly ambiguous. You should have used the word penis; I think that is ok for this board.

Edit: what the previous guy said...I thought you were talking about the camera equipment.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in