Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Underwater Dock Lights

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  2RC's II 
#1 ·
Looking to put some underwater lights along my bulkhead behind the house. What company does everyone recommend? Seems there are a ton of different companies that make them.

#14 ·
How deep is the water? That makes a big difference. White is best for deep water.

With Deep Glow lights you clean the outside glass. Its easy. With 8 hours of being on it keeps growth off the glass. The other ones i have seen have a bulb exposed to the elements.

#9 ·
I've had a green glow for about three years. Works great when it works. Sent it back twice for repairs. Tons of fish around it. Similar to what Ocean Master has and the same maintenance required and warranty. When you communicate with green glow you actually talk to the owner. There is a liability with having an underwater light. I would not suggest one if you live where that are a lot of swimmers present.

#10 ·
I've had a green glow for about three years. Works great when it works. Sent it back twice for repairs. Tons of fish around it. Similar to what Ocean Master has and the same maintenance required and warranty. When you communicate with green glow you actually talk to the owner. There is a liability with having an underwater light. I would not suggest one if you live where that are a lot of swimmers present.

What ya mean? Attracts sharks?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.