U. S Scientists are Forbidden to tell the Truth: Oil Volcano Pressure to Strong - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion

Old 06-21-2010, 10:07 PM   #1
Grand Slam

Default U. S Scientists are Forbidden to tell the Truth: Oil Volcano Pressure to Strong

It has been estimated by experts that the pressure which blows the oil into the Gulf waters is estimated to be between 20,000 and 70,000 PSI (pounds per square inch). Impossible to control.

What US Scientists Are Forbidden To Tell The Public About The Gulf

What you are about to read, is what the scientists in the United States are not allowed to tell you in great fear of the Obama administration.

They are under the threat of severe repercussions to the max.. Scientists confirming these findings cannot be named due to the above, but what they believe, they want to be known by all.

Take a U. S. map, lay it flat and measure inland just the minimum 50 miles of total destruction all around the Gulf of Mexico as to what you will read below.

The carnage to the United States is so staggering, it will take your breathe away.

Should what the scientists who are trying to warn everyone about be even close to being true... all of Florida will be completely destroyed as will everyone and everything on it.

You decide!! Everyone has the right to read what I have just written in this article, as well as to what is written below by the scientists who the Obama administration and BP are trying to shut up.

Please share with as many as you can. --Dr. James P. Wickstrom <a href="http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2010/05/05/learning/oilslickLN/oilslickLN-blogSpan.jpg">http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2010/05/05/learning/oilslickLN/oilslickLN-blogSpan.jpg</a>

Summary of What is Happening The estimated super high pressure release of oil from under the earth's crust is between 80,000 to 100,000 barrels per day.

The flow of oil and toxic gases is bringing up with it... rocks and sand which causes the flow to create a sandblasting effect on the remaining well head device currently somewhat restricting the flow, as well as the drilled hole itself.

As the well head becomes worn it enlarges the passageway allowing an ever-increasing flow. Even if some device could be placed onto the existing wellhead, it would not be able to shut off the flow, because what remains of the existing wellhead would not be able to contain the pressure.

The well head piping is originally about 2 inches thick. It is now likely to be less than 1 inch thick, and thinning by each passing moment. The oil has now reached the Gulf Stream and is entering the Oceanic current which is at least four times stronger than the current in the Gulf, which will carry it throughout the world within 18 months.

The oil along with the gasses, including benzene and many other toxins, is deleting the oxygen in the water. This is killing all life in the ocean. Along with the oil along the shores, there will be many dead fish, etc. that will have to be gathered and disposed of.

Summary of Expectations

At some point the drilled hole in the earth will enlarge itself beneath the wellhead to weaken the area the wellhead rests upon. The intense pressure will then push the wellhead off the hole allowing a direct unrestricted flow of oil, etc.

The hole will continue to increase in size allowing more and more oil to rise into the Gulf. After several billion barrels of oil have been released, the pressure within the massive cavity five miles beneath the ocean floor will begin to normalize.

This will allow the water, under the intense pressure at 1 mile deep, to be forced into the hole and the cavity where the oil was. The temperature at that depth is near 400 degrees, possibly more.

The water will be vaporized and turned into steam, creating an enormous amount of force, lifting the Gulf floor. It is difficult to know how much water will go down to the core and therefore, its not possible to fully calculate the rise of the floor.

The tsunami wave this will create will be anywhere from 20 to 80 feet high, possibly more. Then the floor will fall into the now vacant chamber. This is how nature will seal the hole.

Depending on the height of the tsunami, the ocean debris, oil, and existing structures that will be washed away on shore and inland, will leave the area from 50 to 200 miles inland devoid of life. Even if the debris is cleaned up, the contaminants that will be in the ground and water supply will prohibit re-population of these areas for an unknown number of years.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
Grouper

Default RE: U. S Scientists are Forbidden to tell the Truth: Oil Volcano Pressure to Strong

This is probably the tenth time I have seen this same article it is bullshit.
seminolewind is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2010, 10:29 PM   #3
Trigger

Default RE: U. S Scientists are Forbidden to tell the Truth: Oil Volcano Pressure to Strong

Maybe we should start a "doomsday" thread so people will stop copying and pasting the same BS.

24' Cape Horn
250 HPDI
jw1973 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #4
Mingo

I'm sorry "Sealark" I had to borrow this

rhumbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2010, 10:34 PM   #5
Ruby Red Lip

Quote:
seminolewind (21/06/2010)This is probably the tenth time I have seen this same article it is bullshit.
You sure about that?

Are you sure it is <span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline;">all bullshit...... cause, sadly; some of it has already and is now..... happening.

Hopefully, some of it is bullshit......... but do you really know for sure? I don't.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:36 PM   #6
Mingo

<span id="ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctl PanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl01_lblFullMessage">D r. James P. Wickstrom

ANIT-SEMITE WACKADOO, WASTE OF FLESH

yakfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2010, 11:10 PM   #7
Trigger

I won't say it's all BS but I would be nice if there was something to substantiate it. All the news outlets sensationalize these types of things but they aren't saying anything about this. With all the message board talk about it, it's hard to imagine there wouldn't be some authentication, confirmation, investigation, etc. but there's nothing outside of a couple obscure blogs. Just my $.02.

If there is a credible link out there, I am truly interested to see/read it and reevaluate my skepticism.

24' Cape Horn
250 HPDI
jw1973 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2010, 11:12 PM   #8
Grouper

Nothing is 100% sure. What I do know is there are people out there including the media who live for shit like this. The worse they can make this disaster out to be, the better. I listened to a 45 minute press conference yesterday BP rep stated it does not matter what condition the well head and casing are in the relief wells are being drilled so the mud can be shot in from the bottom of the well.
seminolewind is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2010, 11:27 PM   #9
Grouper

Agreed, if this were from a more reliable/credible source then yeah, we would be packing.

Owner, Gulf Coast Outfitters, LLC

http://www.gcoonline.com/

Like us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/GulfCoastOutfitters

http://twitter.com/GCOonline
Gulf Coast Outfitters is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2010, 11:31 PM   #10
White Marlin

Send a message via Yahoo to TURTLE

I know we can all think of a worst case senerio but DAMN!!!! That would suck. I hope to God that does not happen as we all should. I can also see how if it were true I don't think they would advertise it as it would cause major panic and terror resulting in total anarcy.

Sounds like a good movie though, I just hope it will be fiction not a documentary.
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in