TOMAHAWK TRAILERS - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion
Register Fishing Photos FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Advertise

Old 03-31-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
Ruby Red Lip

Default TOMAHAWK TRAILERS

So we posted a thread on a few months back on "What kind of boat trailer do you have"... the goal was to get feedback from fishing folks like yourselves and respond back to all posters... then it seemed like we dropped off the forum.

The truth is... this is the wife in the operation who has been trying to be the voice of Tomahawk via this forum. I was trying to help out the business during the "cold" season... all while maintaining my 40+ day job with a local GC, taking care of our1st grader, keeping up thehome/garden, etc., etc. We are expecting our first son in a few weeks... thus explaining my/our lack of communication via the forum. I just haven't had the time or energy to keep up with it all. (Further, I was having a hard time competing against a certain forum member's support of Hi-Tech Marine in Panama City. Although I have Irish and Indianblood running through my veins... and like a good debate... I was turned off by his ardor for their product. Hi-Tech seems to be a good company from what we can tell... but, of course, we believe we have the superior product. Plus, we are right here in Milton.)

We are good people and produce a good product. We were raised in Pensacola, attended the local schools (Go Wildcats), spent some time in Gainesville getting educated (Go GATORS), and now are raising our children here in Santa Rosa County. We are proud supporters of Cape Horn (as we build trailers for a good number of their boats here locally)! We also support our friend Eddie English; if we don't have what you need... Eddie will. And Breeze Fabricators rocks in ouropinion as well.

The best way to contact Tomahawk Trailers is via telephone at 850-723-0693. Let us quote you on your next custom aluminum boat trailer. We also do repairs; check out the Forum Discounts and Promos section for updated pricing on axle replacement. We have bunk kits, brakes, bearings, etc. etc. Feel free to email or PM us... but keep in mind that we have baby on the brain (thus these venues may have a delayed response).

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post away.
hardyboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2010, 07:47 AM   #2
Ruby Red Lip

Default RE: TOMAHAWK TRAILERS

Great people, great product and they have the experiance to see that you get what you need.

:usaflag:usaflag:usaflag
Fishmonger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2010, 07:53 AM   #3
Grouper

Is this the company that bought out starline?
whipper snapper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2010, 09:44 AM   #4
Ruby Red Lip

Quote:
whipper snapper (4/1/2010)Is this the company that bought out starline?

Yes, we took over the production of Starline trailers. Long story short, we are related to the original Starline owner. We still use the Starline name on our trailers, but have tinkered with the idea of changing the decal... but for now... that is the "model" we build.

I see you have a Blazer Bay boat. We did build thousands of trailers for Blazer in years past, but honestly we haven't done business with them in a while.
hardyboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in