SD Card Public Numbers - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
Registered User
White Marlin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: gulf breeze
Posts: 3,774
Default SD Card Public Numbers

Not sure where I need to post this but I have an SD card with most of the Escambia County, Santa Rosa County and Baldwin County Public Reefs on it for easy download if your machine accepts an SD card. I am willing to share it with some who may be interested. I say some as I can't commit to saying EVERYONE who may be interested in it. Basically all it will do is save you the time it takes to key them all in individually. They are all public. All I ask is that you front me $15, the cost of the SD card, and when you return it you get your money back. I live in Guf Breeze and you will need to pick it up at my house and return it there also. You can copy it if you wish and share it with your friends or foes. Again these are PUBLIC NUMBERS nothing else.
2RC's II is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-17-2013, 08:19 AM   #2
Junior Member
Ruby Red Lip
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Panama City
Posts: 26
Default

That file probably isn't huge. Why not just e-mail it to those interested?
bob3fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2013, 10:05 AM   #3
Senior Member
Snapper
 
redlegs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pace, Florida
Posts: 574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twodown View Post
Not sure where I need to post this but I have an SD card with most of the Escambia County, Santa Rosa County and Baldwin County Public Reefs on it for easy download if your machine accepts an SD card. I am willing to share it with some who may be interested. I say some as I can't commit to saying EVERYONE who may be interested in it. Basically all it will do is save you the time it takes to key them all in individually. They are all public. All I ask is that you front me $15, the cost of the SD card, and when you return it you get your money back. I live in Guf Breeze and you will need to pick it up at my house and return it there also. You can copy it if you wish and share it with your friends or foes. Again these are PUBLIC NUMBERS nothing else.
Formatted for what unit(s)?

Think these already get posted regularly..
redlegs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #4
Registered User
White Marlin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: gulf breeze
Posts: 3,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob3fish View Post
That file probably isn't huge. Why not just e-mail it to those interested?
Good Point however technically challenged. I will work on it later. As info it is for my Garmin 740S. I have loaded it in other Garmin products. Again no expert. I plan to back it up on my laptop sometime tonight then I will see if I can figure out your idea. It,s most likely already on the forum somewhere.
2RC's II is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #5
Senior Member
Grouper
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 692
Default

While I, (and apparently some others) may not need to take you up on the offer, I think it is cool you are doing this. Might save someone some work entering in all the numbers...

Thanks,
Sailing_Faith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #6
Registered User
White Marlin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: gulf breeze
Posts: 3,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailing_Faith View Post
While I, (and apparently some others) may not need to take you up on the offer, I think it is cool you are doing this. Might save someone some work entering in all the numbers...

Thanks,
Thanks. It's a pleasure from time to time to see there are some people who understand the reason for this forum. If I were a bit more computer savy I would offer to email it like the other guy suggested.
2RC's II is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.