planning trip to pensacola area - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion

Old 04-22-2019, 03:49 PM   #1
Cigar Minnow

Default planning trip to pensacola area

would like to know if anyone knows of a reasonable place to stay in area where boat will be safe, have stayed in several houses which were very nice but not price friendly for fishermen all we need is safe place to sleep and keep boat for 3/4 days at a time dont mind driving 15/ 20 miles to launch, like gulf breeze ramp but have used perdio key and2 others will be bringing 25ft sea hunt with 300hp have public numbers and a few spots we"ve found would welcome buddy boat but dont want anyones numbers will be 3 or 4 fishermen to fish 3 or 4 day traveling from middle tn. may try to be down there in july and aug th
10 day trip planned for june to cocodrie la.

thanks to all and good fishing
searite
searite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2019, 10:31 AM   #2
Creaky Tiki
Cigar Minnow

Im located in Hendersonville. I will be in Orange Beach in June and Destin in July. Me and the boys are kinda in the same perdicament. My buddy that I always stayed with up and moved from Navarre to Bradenton so we now just get on VRBO and find the cheapest house to stay in the area. I normally lauch out of Gulf Breeze side at the end of 3MB. Tried staying in a hotel once in Pensacola and Ill never do that again. I couldnt even sleep with my boat and and stuff out in the parking lot. Cops kept showing up for I guess domestics and some home boys were selling dope in the parking lot all night long. It was a terrible experience. One of the nights were were out in the parking lot flushing the boat and motors and cops told us we were in the wrong place. My best advice is get a house off VRBO. Bring a hose pipe and extenion cord. Easy to clean boat up after a long day and charge batteries over night. Im running a 2006 Cape Horn 21OS with 250 Yamaha. Good luck hit me up if you have any other questions. We fish the public numbers also.
Rager323 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2019, 11:31 AM   #3
Cigar Minnow

Default know the feeling

same thing with our first trip no more motels stayed near I-10 never again but fishing was good. have been renting houses after that trip may not find anything reasonable around there but in la. we rent house that sleeps 8 people with dock on canal this up coming trip will cost us 350 each for 10 days this is nice house but if your not cooking you better like pizza after 7 pm.

Old 04-25-2019, 01:15 PM   #4
Creaky Tiki
Cigar Minnow

Right on! there is 3 of us going in june so its under 200 bucks each for 5 days which isnt bad. Were in the same conditions, house sits in a canal with boat dock. Hoping the canal will produce good live baits in a pintrap so will have fesh bait for the day. Wher at in middle tn are you?
Old 04-25-2019, 02:59 PM   #5
Cigar Minnow

Default location

half way between interstate 24 and normandy lake near machhester
Old 04-26-2019, 02:17 PM   #6
Creaky Tiki
Cigar Minnow

Gotcha! I saw you said you will be down in June so I though maybe we could try our luck but I missed where you said you were in LA. Good luck on your trip

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in