Just My 2 C - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion
Register Fishing Photos FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Advertise

Old 06-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
Sailfish

Default Just My 2 C

Well Here's my 2 C we Do Not Know how bad This will Be But Everyone has Done Nothing but Post Negative reports, Pensacola is the Oldest city in the US and we have Had Plenty of things to Deal with and we Have ALWAYS BOUNCHED Back, And In My Opinion We Will come over this and This Is Just MY OPINION, and If you want to Bash me, Well That's your OPINION, Not saying that we Don't Have a Bad Thing out there But NO One Knows For Sure What Is Going to Happen We All Are Watching the Media which we Know Better to But Thats The way it Is, Hell Tar Balls If you Have Lived Here for Many Years We Get This Shit On the Beach after Every Tropical Storm, Hurricane But We Don't see anything on the News about It, What about the Red Tide we Have almost every Year Kill's Thousands of Bait Fish and Many Others we Don't seem to worry about That Bc we Know That Next Year They will Be Back!!! We Had A Bad Winter that Killed alot of Baitfish, Snook, Permit, Bonefish ,Tarpon But We Don't seem to be worried about That!!! We Will Over Come This In My Opinion May Take some time,, But Who REALLY KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Done With This Can't and Will Not Live My Life On Speculations Bash me if you want But this Is How I Feel!! Dwayne
Redfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
Sailfish

Default RE: Just My 2 C

How dare you have that attitude.... haha I've been posting replies like that on here since the leak started- and got nothing but flamed. One guy even called me a "non fishing ass hater mother #[email protected]#." w-e that means. this shit is real simple actually. There is oil, so clean it up. There is someone picking up the tab- so it WILL get cleaned. Its simple as that. As far as businesses go, thats real simple too. THe spill is no different than any other major disaster. Man made or mother nature--- At the end of the day, The strong will survive and the weak will NOT. Was said best by Friedrich Nietsche I guess. SUcks I cant really fish right now but I'm going to have a good attitude about it and I know Im going to keep on rolling!
?MEGA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2010, 11:04 PM   #3
Jim T's sworn enemy!
Sailfish

Positive attitude is the only way we will survive this mess same as every other mess that happens here.,not by sitting in the bathroom with the door closed crying. Yea we can't fish in the gulf without the possibility of running into oil but the bay system does still produce and if that ain't good enough well find something else to do like fix your sh*t or something along them lines. I'm going outside in a minute to finish the sound system on the boat and drink a beer while looking at Bayou Grande. Still like my backyard and nothins gonna change that!
bonita dan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2010, 11:06 PM   #4
Jim T's sworn enemy!
Sailfish

Ha and my post was added successfully! Enough bitchin about that stuff too!
bonita dan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2010, 11:35 PM   #5
Blue Marlin

you damn sure do need to work on that sound system dan

be ready for the "11" or maybe "12" jam off at ft mcree

that being said everyone needs to stay pissed off and on our "leaders" azzes to get the job done.
nextstep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2010, 11:44 PM   #6
Grouper

You are right when it comes to businesses. The strong will survive but I have been in this business for over 20 years and I have never had any type of dfisaster man-made or natural that has affected my business this way. After a hurricane it seems like the anglers can't wait to get out there and try for grouper or something like that but right now NO one is going. The state waters are open and fishing is great but we can't seem to get the point accross that it is safe to go and that the fish are safe to eat. If you have any ideas please let me know because I would be glad to listen. I just received an e-mail from the ASA(American Sportfishing Association) stating that they predict that 85% of the tackle stores from Louisiana to South Florida that rely on the gulf for their business will not make it until the end of June. This letter was sent toObama in order to get him to push BP to start paying our claims now. I am afraid that this will weed out even the strong ones in our industry. This will definitely not stop at just the retailers but the manufacturers will stop dropping like flies as well.
outcast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2010, 11:59 PM   #7
Sailfish

it's a good thing you expanded to hunting because from the looks of it we're all going to take up hunting...
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #8
White Marlin

Quote:
Redfish (07/06/2010)Well Here's my 2 C we Do Not Know how bad This will Be But Everyone has Done Nothing but Post Negative reports, Pensacola is the Oldest city in the US and we have Had Plenty of things to Deal with and we Have ALWAYS BOUNCHED Back, And In My Opinion We Will come over this and This Is Just MY OPINION, and If you want to Bash me, Well That's your OPINION, Not saying that we Don't Have a Bad Thing out there But NO One Knows For Sure What Is Going to Happen We All Are Watching the Media which we Know Better to But Thats The way it Is, Hell Tar Balls If you Have Lived Here for Many Years We Get This Shit On the Beach after Every Tropical Storm, Hurricane But We Don't see anything on the News about It, What about the Red Tide we Have almost every Year Kill's Thousands of Bait Fish and Many Others we Don't seem to worry about That Bc we Know That Next Year They will Be Back!!! We Had A Bad Winter that Killed alot of Baitfish, Snook, Permit, Bonefish ,Tarpon But We Don't seem to be worried about That!!! We Will Over Come This In My Opinion May Take some time,, But Who REALLY KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Done With This Can't and Will Not Live My Life On Speculations Bash me if you want But this Is How I Feel!! Dwayne
+1 I don't know how anyone can say it any better Dwayne!
69Viking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2010, 02:28 AM   #9
Cigar Minnow

I AM THINKING OF GOING FISHING SUNDAY 5 OR 6 MILES OFF PNSBEACH WHAT IS THE LATEST
barkerboyz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in