Help with locating a new hunting club in north west FLA. - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion

Old 03-05-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
Cigar Minnow

Default Help with locating a new hunting club in north west FLA.

<P align=left>Hello all,thanks for lookin. Myself (39 years)and my buddy (44 years)are in need of a new hunting club for this years up comeing hunting season. We are both handicaped, but still can do a hell of a lot of work on the land ,and pull more than our fare share of the work load (you would be suprised) . We are looking for a club that has- A point rule, atv usage alowed, small campers alowed or a camp house provided, doe tags would be nice, an mabe even some hogs to hunt. I know that I am more than likely dreaming of a place like this. Butisnt life just a dream that we all need to live to the fullest, because we only get one chance at it?But if you could help us to find this dream it would be greatly appreciated. You can call me at Cell (850) 380-9737 or Home/Biss. (850) 994-5957. If no answer Please leave a clear message and I WILL CALL BACK. I am not interested in the spring hill club. There are Way to many members as well as the hunters are to close to each other while hunting. And you are not alowed to travel off the food plots to hunt. That is not hunting to me. Thanks again for the help. Singed................"The HIPPIE ":usaflag
hippie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #2
White Marlin

Default RE: Help with locating a new hunting club in north west FLA.

You might want to move this to the Hunting section. Also checkout this thread http://www.fishthebridge.com/fishing...8396-42-1.aspxin the hunting section, several of us members are trying to put together a club if we can all agree on the rules and price.
69Viking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in