Got Kids? - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion
Register Fishing Photos FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Advertise

Old 01-16-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
Grand Slam

Default Got Kids?

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">If you have kids looking for something to do tonight, now that the rains has stopped Send them on over the The Vault. We are having a show tonight, the doors open at 6PM and the bands are to start between 6 and 7 tonight. There are 6-7 (might be 8) bands paying tonight and the cost is only 8 bucks. Thats about a "buck a band"<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Here are links to a couple of the bands MySpace accounts........<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">http://www.myspace.com/riseofthedecline<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">http://www.myspace.com/chilledmonkeybrainsfla<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o>http://www.myspace.com/diversityisanows</o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o>Kick the kids out and shut their computers down.....</o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o>Here is where The Vault is located: 3015 Mobile Hwy Pensacola FL 32505</o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o>Tell them to look me up there......</o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o>
Realtor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
Grouper

Default RE: Got Kids?

I was out with your brother checking A job today and he told me you were having a bunch of bands tonite. Get those kids in there and out of my hair!11
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2010, 08:09 PM   #3
White Marlin

Quote:
Brandy (1/16/2010)I was out with your brother checking A job today and he told me you were having a bunch of bands tonite. Get those kids in there and out of my hair!11
Hair????oke
jjam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #4
Your mom's a
Grand Slam

Can I send you a pair of 3 year olds?
JoeZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #5
Grouper

Quote:
jjam (1/16/2010)
Quote:
Brandy (1/16/2010)I was out with your brother checking A job today and he told me you were having a bunch of bands tonite. Get those kids in there and out of my hair!11
Hair????oke

Ok Jim........ my fuzz
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
White Marlin

Just messin....Thought I give this a bump as my 15 yr old looks forward to these band nights...Very well supervised and safe place for our kids to enjoy forlil $$$$...

and I'm not far behind with no hair thing...lol

Jimmy
jjam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #7
Grouper

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=9 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl4_trRow2><TD class=TableCell_Light id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl4_tdPostCell3 vAlign=top width="24%" nowarp=""></TD><TD class=TableCell_Light id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl4_tdPostCell4 vAlign=top width="76%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl4_lblFullMessage>Can I send you a pair of 3 year olds? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
that wont end well...
kingling is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2010, 03:57 AM   #8
Sailfish

hey guys this really is a great place to bring your kids so yall can have a nice night at home or better yet bringing back your younger days

i personally work here doing security and this is by far one of the safest places to bring your teens to on a weekend.. we are 100% drug and alcohol free and i check people at the doors making sure they dont bring anything in
User6882 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in