Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

gas stove

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  X-Shark 
#1 ·
I want to install a large gas stove in my house. We don't have gas here in murder grove. Can I run off a 100lb tank in my house?

#4 ·
Back years ago when money was tight we ran our gas stove off 2 of the small propane bottles that are normally used for a camper
The problem with a 100lb bottle is you have to take it to be filled if memory serves me right. Call around to make sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
As Tom said... :) My neighbor had a total electric house....No gas. City of Pensacola
where NG comes from charged him $30 to bring gas to the house....He installed a Stand on [whole House] Generator.

It was a deal. NG line was on our street.

I have everything you can have NG After you go from a Heat pump heat to NG.....You'll throw rocks at a Heat Pump.

NG is cheaper to operate than Propane. BUT.....It's the only option, if NG is not on your street.

#11 ·
As Tom said... :)
NG is cheaper to operate than Propane. BUT.....It's the only option, if NG is not on your street.

NG is on my street but it’s over 1200’ away. Okaloosa Gas only wanted $8/foot to run it to the house. I got lucky wife found a 150 gallon propane tank for free just had to go get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.