Broxson Participates in Feinberg Meeting 1/18/2011, Orange Beach, Alabama - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion

Old 01-14-2011, 08:07 PM   #1
Blue Marlin

Default Broxson Participates in Feinberg Meeting 1/18/2011, Orange Beach, Alabama

I was at the meeting on the 6th and i talked to several business owners like myself and we can get NO answers. Here is your chance to make a difference. Doug Broxson is 110% behind the citizens of NW Florida and has vowed to assist in any way possible. I actually believe him....... Some interesting info for all concerned.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Kevin Brown
January 14, 2011 (850) 916-5436

Broxson Participates in Feinberg Meeting
Florida State Representative, Doug Broxson (District 1) will be attending a town hall meeting in Orange Beach, Alabama, on January 18, 2011, to join forces with City of Orange Beach Mayor Kennon in discussing the problematic BP claims process with Mr. Feinberg, who oversees the process. I appreciate Mayor Kennon inviting me to take part in this meeting, said Broxson. Far too many people in the impacted coastal areas of Alabama and Northwest Florida are struggling to understand this current claims process, and I look forward to expressing these concerns with Mr. Feinberg. Broxson held his own BP Oil Spill Workshop in Gulf Breeze on January 6th, but Mr. Feinberg was not able to attend. Broxson states: I look forward to working with Mayor Kennon as we both express our concerns to Mr. Feinberg and ask for improvements in the claims process.

The January 18th town hall meeting will be held at the Citys Orange Beach Recreation Center, located at 4849 Wilson Boulevard, Orange Beach, Alabama. The meeting will begin around noon, and Mr. Feinberg is expected to arrive around 12:45 p.m.
Boatjob1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #2
Grand Slam

I was at the meeting on Jan 6th in Gulf Breeze. I think it was a TOTAL waste of gasoline to get there and it's a few hours I will never see again.

We already know we needed to go to www.GulfCoastClaimsFacility.com to get what little information is there.

Oh, the Tax expert told us that the Tax implications of the BP claims is simple... "It's Taxable" yupper, thats pretty simple.

Some lady from I think NYC via a video? Did not catch a thing she was trying to tell us.

I may run over to Orang Beach for this one too, whats a couple more gallons of Gas....

I do however like Broxson, he made a great point of how come the people can not talk directly to the claims people making the decisions? he is sincere and I think he is trying.
Realtor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
Blue Marlin

Agreed.
I also made a great contact from UWF. I have an appointment with them on the 21st. With what little bit of info that they have, they are floored that I have run into the trouble that I have with my claim. It's obvious that what I provided was not what they were looking for, so let's see what a professionally placed package from the UWF / SBA admin's will do....

As far as the next meeting, I don't see a whole lot coming out of it. I know somebody that spoke directly with his majesty (Feinberg) and was promised a sit down to get it straight..... Good thing he wasn't holding his breath because it's been 2 months and no call.......... I hope Broxson put's his foot in there ass, or on there throat!
Boatjob1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in