be aware of Brent david allen - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ONEOLDCHIEF

Old 05-04-2015, 04:43 PM   #1
Mingo

Default be aware of Brent david allen

I had posted about a local individual several years ago on this forum. Beware of him. He was and may still be a resident of lost key. He and his wife ripped off several local business and cost a few people a great deal of money. He fraudulently used each of us. He bought a boat with alot of damage and gave it to an individual who lived jn cantonment for cosmetic repair. The individual in cantonment t fixed off of the gel coat but boat still needed paint. Brent allen purchased paint from a paint Store in orange beach paid by check and then put a stop payment on the check. I came into the picture as a tower builder and was fed a sob story during Christmas break. I went to the house in cantonment and removed the vessel from the house. The house owner which Brent owed money too was away on crista vacation. The following morning Quinn bread thay owns island towers was attempting to remove the boat from my property. His understanding was he was hired to do the same work I was. I told the vessel owner the only way the boat would be removed is if the cost of towing was paid for. The boat owner did alot of harassment and threatening....I threatened back with the vessel being impounded. Mr Brent didn't want thay because be had already fraudulently filed the boat stolen with his insurance company. Quinn performed about 12 thousand dollars worth of work and never got paid. Mr Brent managed to get his boat back promising to pay Quinn layer and then traded his boat to a local in pensacola for a 34 ft silverton. 3 years later....we are still dealing with this fraud. If you come into contact with him beware
Mustangjoe88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2015, 08:15 AM   #2
Trigger

wow. he's gonna go to jail for a long time
rr41mag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2015, 09:52 AM   #3
Mingo

It's kinda suprising he's evaded so long so far. His lawyer hinted to me yesterday during deposition that he wasn't right in the head. She's going to say he isn't right and had no idea what he did was wrong....what a joke
Mustangjoe88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2015, 11:00 AM   #4
Trigger

Isn't it funny when people get caught for some crime, all of a sudden, they are not right in the head... Hold him accountable and then give him some treatment...

Treatment 40 lashes minus one... Whoop his butt, bet he won't do it again... My Dad proved that...
Boatjob1 likes this.
ONEOLDCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in