The Amazing BP Dolphin trout - Page 3 - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #21
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
fisheye48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: West Texas
Posts: 4,958
Send a message via AIM to fisheye48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
after fishing the Cape rivers all my life I have caught a lot of deformed fish. its definately from the crap being drained into there.

I was told by a very knowledgeable fisherman not to eat anything from pensacola bay because of the 2 factories near the bridge, and the fish that were tested have had high levels of pollutants.

we need to do a better job of protecting our environment or our grandkids won't be able to enjoy them. you cannot tell me that the fishing today is anything like it was 50 years ago or 25 years ago in FL. overpopulation is making things way worse.
guess i should be dead then
fisheye48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-30-2012, 12:20 AM   #22
Kim
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,905
Default

Looks like a hair lip Spotted Sea Trout to me.
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2012, 01:15 AM   #23
Senior Member
Grand Slam
 
JoeyWelch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bay Minette, Al.
Posts: 8,816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markw4321 View Post
Those were great days getting "paid" by BP on a claim but not working weren't they?

Now Dat's funny.

Mark they can't argue with you there. I do kinda miss reading all the lies and made up BullShit they use to post though. They tried to keep it hyped as long as they could.

https://www.pensacolafishingforum.com...persant-88312/


https://www.pensacolafishingforum.com...flowing-80233/


https://www.pensacolafishingforum.com...-87229/index2/


https://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/f70/oil-bay-84319/

These are just a few of my favorites allthough a certain amount of the STUPIDITY has been taken away from them due to editing.

Wonder why all the editing??


Here's ANOTHER good one:
Originally Posted by CatHunter
If there are any smart people out there that can tell me what this is on these fish it would be great, we have found hundreds if not thousands of fish with these purple markes on there skin and on the inside of them and every time we send a sample off it never comes back with results like it just never happend any clues on what it is..We have also found fins on lots of fish that are almost decade and just falling apart with leasions on them..


AHHH, The good ole day's.
__________________
TRUMP 2020!!!

Blazer Bay 2170 Yamaha 200


Last edited by JoeyWelch; 07-01-2012 at 01:28 AM.
JoeyWelch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-01-2012, 01:20 AM   #24
Senior Member
Grand Slam
 
JoeyWelch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bay Minette, Al.
Posts: 8,816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye48 View Post
guess i should be dead then
Heard that Fisheye, me too. I think were O.K. just as long as we don't eat the Seacatfish with stingers!
__________________
TRUMP 2020!!!

Blazer Bay 2170 Yamaha 200


Last edited by JoeyWelch; 07-01-2012 at 01:29 AM.
JoeyWelch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 11:53 AM   #25
Valued Member
Blue Marlin
 
CatHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: pensacola, FL
Posts: 4,179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlw1972 View Post
Heard that Fisheye, me too. I think were O.K. just as long as we don't eat the Seacatfish with stingers!
Guys like you just took money from BP and the people that really needed it, then once you realized you couldn't get any more money from BP out of anger you just started trolling forums bashing and calling every body a liar that would post any thing on a BP subject.

I have been threw your old threads and boy I was amazed at how many negative comments you have made over the years, I can definitely tell you are not here to make friends.

I went back and edited every thing I posted on the BP subject because I was instructed to, those subjects was getting out of hand and starting a lot of disputes.

The vermillion snapper in the gulf are vanishing at a astonishing rate since the spill and the Floods. The smart people that know the gulf like their own back yards new this would happen and tried writing letters and get the mingos some help but nobody would listen. Now just like we predicted they are in Free fall and we could see a Emergency Closure on them very soon.

Unlike like Red snappers, mingos are very sensitive to changes to their environment, the red flags went up and guys like you kept the real issues distracted by needless negativity instead of trying to find some answers or just staying out of the conversation.

Just another rookie on the water with a weekend warrior boat with big opinions and nothing to back them up. When guys that actually make a living fishing and have done so for years say their is a problem its best to step back and listen.
__________________
CATHUNTERS.NET

C.A.T.S The Souths First Catfish Club

www.flatheads.us

CATHUNTERS YOUTUBE
CatHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #26
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
fisheye48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: West Texas
Posts: 4,958
Send a message via AIM to fisheye48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatHunter View Post
Guys like you just took money from BP and the people that really needed it, then once you realized you couldn't get any more money from BP out of anger you just started trolling forums bashing and calling every body a liar that would post any thing on a BP subject.

I have been threw your old threads and boy I was amazed at how many negative comments you have made over the years, I can definitely tell you are not here to make friends.

I went back and edited every thing I posted on the BP subject because I was instructed to, those subjects was getting out of hand and starting a lot of disputes.

The vermillion snapper in the gulf are vanishing at a astonishing rate since the spill and the Floods. The smart people that know the gulf like their own back yards new this would happen and tried writing letters and get the mingos some help but nobody would listen. Now just like we predicted they are in Free fall and we could see a Emergency Closure on them very soon.

Unlike like Red snappers, mingos are very sensitive to changes to their environment, the red flags went up and guys like you kept the real issues distracted by needless negativity instead of trying to find some answers or just staying out of the conversation.

Just another rookie on the water with a weekend warrior boat with big opinions and nothing to back them up. When guys that actually make a living fishing and have done so for years say their is a problem its best to step back and listen.
Better go get the tinfoil while you can because the sky is falling!!!!
fisheye48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #27
Valued Member
Blue Marlin
 
CatHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: pensacola, FL
Posts: 4,179
Default

Not another tinfoil wearing troller
__________________
CATHUNTERS.NET

C.A.T.S The Souths First Catfish Club

www.flatheads.us

CATHUNTERS YOUTUBE

Last edited by CatHunter; 07-02-2012 at 01:01 PM.
CatHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #28
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
fisheye48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: West Texas
Posts: 4,958
Send a message via AIM to fisheye48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatHunter View Post
Not another tinfoil wearing troller
Hahaha if you say so!
fisheye48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #29
Senior Member
Grand Slam
 
JoeyWelch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bay Minette, Al.
Posts: 8,816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatHunter View Post
Guys like you just took money from BP and the people that really needed it, then once you realized you couldn't get any more money from BP out of anger you just started trolling forums bashing and calling every body a liar that would post any thing on a BP subject.

I have been threw your old threads and boy I was amazed at how many negative comments you have made over the years, I can definitely tell you are not here to make friends.

I went back and edited every thing I posted on the BP subject because I was instructed to, those subjects was getting out of hand and starting a lot of disputes.

The vermillion snapper in the gulf are vanishing at a astonishing rate since the spill and the Floods. The smart people that know the gulf like their own back yards new this would happen and tried writing letters and get the mingos some help but nobody would listen. Now just like we predicted they are in Free fall and we could see a Emergency Closure on them very soon.

Unlike like Red snappers, mingos are very sensitive to changes to their environment, the red flags went up and guys like you kept the real issues distracted by needless negativity instead of trying to find some answers or just staying out of the conversation.

Just another rookie on the water with a weekend warrior boat with big opinions and nothing to back them up. When guys that actually make a living fishing and have done so for years say their is a problem its best to step back and listen.
Cathunter why you getting mad at me? Your the idiot that posted all that stupid shit.

As for making friends, I have plenty and have made several here and on other forums. Your the chump that posted all these lies and imaginary bull shit, and continue to do so. You do have one hell of an imagination though, cant argue that. I'm not the first to call you out on it but don't stop because like I said earlier, I enjoy reading it. It's funny to me.

And I guess you are right about the weekend warrior part because I have a real job and actually work for my money instead of raping the enviroment and trying to profit at the expense of others. Oh but wait, That's not you either because you don't even own the boat. You just keep tagging along because you cant do anything else.

Wouldnt it suck if you had to get a real job and move out of mommy and daddy's house.

I wish BP would have shut y'alls sorry commercial asses out completley! FRIEND
__________________
TRUMP 2020!!!

Blazer Bay 2170 Yamaha 200


Last edited by JoeyWelch; 07-02-2012 at 07:12 PM.
JoeyWelch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #30
Valued Member
Blue Marlin
 
CatHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: pensacola, FL
Posts: 4,179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlw1972 View Post
Cathunter why you getting mad at me? Your the idiot that posted all that stupid shit.

As for making friends, I have plenty and have made several here and on other forums. Your the chump that posted all these lies and imaginary bull shit, and continue to do so. You do have one hell of an imagination though, cant argue that. I'm not the first to call you out on it but don't stop because like I said earlier, I enjoy reading it. It's funny to me.

And I guess you are right about the weekend warrior part because I have a real job and actually work for my money instead of raping the enviroment and trying to profit at the expense of others. Oh but wait, That's not you either because you don't even own the boat. You just keep tagging along because you cant do anything else.

Wouldnt it suck if you had to get a real job and move out of mommy and daddy's house.

I wish BP would have shut y'alls sorry commercial asses out completley! FRIEND
If only you knew half of what you say and of what I do , I moved out of mommy and daddy's at 18, After years of hard work I now own my own home and my own boat.

Don't be mad at me because you have to wake up every day to go do some construction, I did that for 5 years building homes before making the decision to do what I love for a living.

Commercial fisherman are like farmers, they are some of the hardest workers I have ever met, once again you are bashing more people for what they do and say with out any facts but your own personal beliefs.

Your not helping your case at all, I see you out of towners come in here all the time bashing Locals about what they see and hear on this forum, you wont see me in any mobile forum bashing the locals about what they see over there.

Some of the links I posted are other peoples findings and complete story's of what they have experienced, I'm sure they are not liars like you insist they are.

Click on the links from time to time maybe you will read some knowledgeable stuff that might help you out in life.

So get out of that foot ball induced coma and go fishing bud you seem really stressed.

I hate to get personal but one negative comment just leads to another and you kinda like to stir the pot " just sayin"
__________________
CATHUNTERS.NET

C.A.T.S The Souths First Catfish Club

www.flatheads.us

CATHUNTERS YOUTUBE
CatHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.