Air Show Pcola Beach - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion

Old 07-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #1
White Marlin

Default Air Show Pcola Beach

Kinda disappointing and slow. Blues spoil you I guess.
2RC's II is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #2
Snapper

Well whatd you expect?
Donnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #3
White Marlin

What I got today. I was just giving a heads up to others who may expect more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #4
Mingo

I was hoping someone would post something about it. We are thinking about heading that way tomorrow.

After seeing the show where do you think the best place would be to park the boat?

Thanks

Last edited by wshaw; 07-12-2013 at 08:27 PM.
wshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #5
Snapper

I was working today on the beach pouring concrete in the parking lot behind where the Ferris wheel used to be an we got done around 11 or 12 an there wasnt many people out there. There were maybe 20 boats behind flounders/bamboos/hooters if that. Half the parking lot wasnt even filled on the sound side. We wernt gonna pour concrete today cause we didnt think we would get our concrete across the bridge with all the traffic but the traffic wasnt backed at all around 12.
Donnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #6
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wshaw View Post
I was hoping someone would post something about it. We are thinking about heading that way tomorrow.

After seeing the show where do you think the best place would be to park the boat?

Thanks
We were behind the Boardwalk sorta the Paradise side. It was OK we did not want to get in the Little Sabine Scene which is where we always do the Blues. First time behnd the Boardwalk. Just as good a "limited view" as Lttle Sabine without the wilder crowd as you get in Little Sabine and well patroled by the local law enforcement agencies. Good Spot.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #7
White Marlin

Took the day off to go the air show...Blah!
Hydro Therapy 2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2013, 10:03 PM   #8
Sailfish

Went to the show today and anchored right behind Flounders. Was surprised that not too many boats were out today. I guess the 80% prediction for t-storms kept a lot of people away, but I thought the show was pretty good. Especially the helicopter that flew backward for quite a while. I was told that Shaggy's put up $10K for that show. I'm there to support the beach business and will be back tomorrow. Come on out and enjoy what we have that others only wish they had to enjoy! I really miss the Blues, but don't miss the good times and what we have. That's what the numbnuts in Washington want you to do! Support our local economy and vote against any incumbents next time around. The sequester is all political game playing.
cuzmondo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
Grouper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzmondo View Post
Went to the show today and anchored right behind Flounders. Was surprised that not too many boats were out today. I guess the 80% prediction for t-storms kept a lot of people away, but I thought the show was pretty good. Especially the helicopter that flew backward for quite a while. I was told that Shaggy's put up $10K for that show. I'm there to support the beach business and will be back tomorrow. Come on out and enjoy what we have that others only wish they had to enjoy! I really miss the Blues, but don't miss the good times and what we have. That's what the numbnuts in Washington want you to do! Support our local economy and vote against any incumbents next time around. The sequester is all political game playing.
NOPE it not Political game playing I am being sequester and 20 percent of my pay is gone so that is not political game playing.
Lexcore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in