Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

12 boats huddled in Pensacola Bay

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  welldoya 
#1 ·
I just came home from Gulf breeze, as I was crossing the 3 mile bridge I look to the west, and saw about 12 boats huddled in an area. The bay was flat as glass. It appears they may have been chasing schooling redfish. Can anyone confirm this?

#9 ·
I noticed that yesterday too. I’ve seen em before and sometimes they all take off and go the same direction to another spot. a dozen boats at once.

I sort of assumed it was guides and a few leeches following the big reds around the bay.

nobody looked like they were on top of each other or even within casting distance of each other but it was definitely a tight group of boats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 ·
I noticed that yesterday too. I’ve seen em before and sometimes they all take off and go the same direction to another spot. a dozen boats at once.

I sort of assumed it was guides and a few leeches following the big reds around the bay.

nobody looked like they were on top of each other or even within casting distance of each other but it was definitely a tight group of boats.
That is what it looked like, got my palms sweaty to go and join the chase.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.