Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

11/09

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  fla_scout 
#1 ·
Looks like I’m going to have a cold morning in the woods. Can’t wait for no flying insects for once this year.

#4 · (Edited)
Feeling a lot like rifle season. Called an audible and sitting on the ground on a gate I haven’t hunted yet.

Attachments

#5 ·
Typical fashion....jumped a few going in, got settled and couldn't find my xbow cocker!!! Luckily I cocked it before leaving the house... Thought I could sit a while but with my current medical issues of having stent put in from my kidney to my bladder, I had to get down after about 2 hrs!!!! I may go back tonight. Morning sit is usually off by 8 or so anyways so maybe tonight might be better!!!

#7 ·
Nothin so far going to sit til 11.

#8 ·
Didn’t see a deer. Had one blow this am when the wind shifted. The deer ain’t moving but the fish are biting!

Caught this 5 pounder over at one of Blackwater’s water holes. Do fish count for points?[emoji848]

Reactions: fla_scout
#9 · (Edited)
Back in the same stand as this morning after liking what I saw on camera during lunch. Bow season bipolar weather sucks and the deer probably moved while I was getting lunch. Stay tuned.

Attachments

Reactions: fishboy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.