Pensacola Fishing Forum - View Single Post - RayMarine C-series waypoint transfer
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 10:28 PM   #15
canygaar
Ruby Red Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play'N Hooky Too View Post
humm...could be that you have to have a CF card that is formatted for Raymarine. The one I was using was a cartography card that came with my system.

Unfortunately I don't have the Raytech software on my puter here at the house. I do recall that there were several options for exporting the waypoints from the software app on my computer to the CF card and that I had to try more than one of the options before the MFD would recognize the file. It seems that the option of exporting them directly to the CF card didn't work and that I had to select one of the options specific to the C/E Series and then navigate to the CF card in File Explorer as the location to save the exported waypoint file.
okay. I’m going to give it a shot. Anything at this point!

I don't think my MFD and CF card are talking to each other. I tried to save my waypoints onto the CF card and I got a save failure notification. I got the same notification previously but I had a 16 GB card. In ordered a 2 GB CF card, hoping it would make a difference. I tried formatting the CF drive to FAT and FAT32.
canygaar is offline   Reply With Quote