Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Kings?

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  IWanaGoFishing 
#1 ·
Coming down May 11th for 10 days. I assume the Kings have move in strong off the beach--right? Not as many people posting on here as used to be so hard for us out of towners to keeps up for what is biting :).

#3 ·
Pier fishing has been much slower than it should have been for kings lately. The past couple of days have produced excellent conditions that should have shown many kingfish at the local beach piers, but that has not been the case.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that’s the honest report from the past few days.

#7 ·
The weather hasnt been great for kayaking, so there may have been fewer reports b/c fewer people were out. Also, this forum has increased the ads, load times are longer, and more people post adverstisements in the reports section, so its not the same forum it was in years past.
I'm sure the kings are out there this week and the weather looks good. If you can find em, try to troll around some structure.

#9 ·
I have gone out the last 2 days. I cannot catch any cigs. A few hardtails. I am using frozen cigars on my dusters. I don't think the fish care whether frozen or fresh, but us fishermen do :). NOTHING has touched the cigar minnows in 2 days. I always am able to catch kings and something is always nipping at my cigars. Is anyone having any luck?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.