Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

cool gun at FWB gunshow

3K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  SAWMAN 
#1 ·
anyone see that KEL-TEC bullpup .308? that was a bad-ass gun. smaller than I thought it would be. I've got several .308's and can't imagine trying to keep that thing on target. never shot one so I could be wrong. that is the first one I've seen out of a magazine . the guy wanted $1800, but Ive seen them on cheaper than dirt for $1400.everything else was same ole, same ole. except that slide-fire, everybody needs one of those!

#2 ·
Yep ......

I got to shoulder one about 2 months ago at USA PERFORMANCE. This was another weapon that they had that no one else seemed to be able to get.

Center of balance seemed screwie to me but being in the bull-pup configuration....... The swingability seemed off also. So-so I guess,just not on my list of "gotta haves". NOW.........their new shotgun is another story !!! --- SAWMAN

#5 ·
I dunno...there's just something about putting your check/ear up against the chamber area of a 7.62/.308 made by Kel Tec that doesn't give me the warm fuzzies...:blink:

#9 ·
Gotta give it to Kel Tec, they're innovative. Innovative in a practical way, too. Love the sub 2000 idea. That new shotty is wicked. The SU-16c is bad-ass! Plus, their customer service, from my experience, ROCKS!

#14 ·
Gotta give it to Kel Tec, they're innovative. Innovative in a practical way, too. Love the sub 2000 idea. That new shotty is wicked. The SU-16c is bad-ass! Plus, their customer service, from my experience, ROCKS!
I totaly agree. I love Keltec. I have two PMR 30's and just got the PF9 and they are both accurate out of the box. The first PMR I got was one of the first released and had a POSSIBLE keyholing issue, ( Mine did not) I called asking about it and in two days I had a new , redesigned barrel in my mail box with no request for the old barrel which worked fine so I kept for a back up.

AND THEY ARE CHEAP AS HELL FOR WHAT YOU GET. I can't wait for the new dual tube scatter gun to be available.

#15 · (Edited)
First look at the 12ga for me, looks like another weapon of mass destruction, soon to be banned before it gets into the hands of too many fanatical right wing tee party x-tremists. Can you imagine the horror on the faces of nanski peloski , schucki schummer and the rest of those idiots.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/kel-tec-ksg-pump-bull-pup-tactical-shotgun/

Im sure youtube has more videos than you can count, that was just the first one I saw.
Does this thing(rfb and 12ga) have 20 allen screws holding it together too like most other keltecs appear to have? Ive never owned a single keltec but they just appear to be kinda cheap looking, may work but...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.