Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

5/29/11 16 flounders / 3 beautiful mermaids !!!

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  fulish850 
#1 · (Edited)
Took 2 airforce buddys out on the overkill for some night gigging and got more then we could handle . fished for 1 1/2 hours and only managed 2 fish but then ran up on 3 girls skinny dipping in off a boat house :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: . was a AAA+ for the night . got them to come boat side and one hopped on the gunnel rail for a while and drank a cold one with us , thanx girls u 3 made our night :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: ( nothing explicted just all clean fun ). i give these 3 beautiful girls credit for wading so far from the boat house . the OverKill is one bad Mamma Jamma , I can say now for sure that it attracts all kinds of Tails !!

back to business and managed another 14 b4 the night was over . we spooked one fish completly out the water , had to stop and walk onto beach and gigged the fish laying on the sand 4 feet from shore that was a first for us .

thank you John for letting us take out the OverKill , we had a great time on her .

also it was very nice to finally meet you Flounder 9.75 i hope we run into each other agian some day

sry guys no naked girls photos , we where all to busy flirting with them !!!
all fish 13"-20"

See less See more
#6 ·
.Nice haul men. Fullish just got back last night from North AL helping with tornado cleanup and must say it was devastating. Took a crew from 4 churches and couldn't make a dent. You just can't explain how bad it was. The path of the tornado leveled everything. The only thing that was left to the bank in Cordova was the vault, just standing where the bank was. People lost everything and were living in tents. Going to try to get back this week with more supplies and will miss my fishing, but made me very thankful that I can at least have it to return to. Were you at DI and how was the water? Stick some for me. Took everything I had in the freezer and had a fishfry for the town of Cordova for Memorial Day and we fed about 200 folks. Everyone just be thankful/thankful/thankful

#7 ·
morning bama , we were in DI same general area lots of wade giggers that night so didnt get to hit some of the normal area but still had a great time ( with the mermaids :yes:) waters was clear with some murk but not bad enough to mess with u .

bama i think wat ur doing is great for Al and i would like to donate some flounder fillets i have in my freezer to u b4 u go this week , i have about 10# or so , give me a call and i will meet up with u somewhere in the middle i am located west pensacola next to Beula .

Thanks Phu.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.