Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

wtb: lights

4K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  bamafan611 
#1 ·
im new to gigging and want to put some lights on my boat. i have a generator already but was wondering if anyone had some lights they arnt using anymore they would want to cut me a deal on, interested in leds also. maybe 1-2 gigs also. just let me no what you have, i have some fishing tackle i could trade also. thanks in advance

#4 ·
I always used the Brinkmann Starfire II lights. When the water gets choppy, stick 'em underwater. They are encapsuled and won't blow out. There easy on the batteries too.
But there are dozens of different lights available, none of which I've got. Sorry

#6 ·
aquastar magnum

I have a brand new set of aquastar magnum 450 watt lights that I will make you a 1 time good deal on. Two were used 1 time and one has never been used that I bought for a spare. You will need a generator because they are 110. I went to HPS and never used them. Look them up on fishinglightsetc.com. I'll take $70.00 for all
bamafan611

#9 ·
Ill stick to my $8 floods. Havent had an issue yet. And to everyone else that uses quartz floods. The site I recommended earlier has bulbs (250,300 & 500) for $.50 each. Cant beat that. No disrespect to Bama's offer but I do not have $70.00 in my whole rig (lights, wiring, deck and hardware).

#10 ·
Just putting them out there. The only problem is they have to be submerged because they get hot. They are on sale now for $74.00 apiece and just thought the guy could use a deal. If anyone needs some dock lights they pretty much light up the world. Very bright white light. You have to equip according to your budget.

#11 ·
Please belive me Bama, I meant nothing negative about your offer. Those are nice lights and a steal of a deal at what you are asking. Was just making a point. I gathered from the original post that he was looking for something economical to get him going and its hard to beat $8 lights and $.50 bulbs. Would love to have the means and power to run some bigger, better lights. But those cheapo's are working great for me.

#12 ·
Morning Rook
Absolutely no problem. It can be very expensive starting out and econolight is a great website and I think most giggers have checked them out. Great deals. Man I started with a 100 watt lightbulb and a washtub. Upgraded when I could. Hope your having a good season.
bamafan611

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.