Pensacola Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Got To Love It
Thread: Got To Love It
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 10:39 AM   #1
bamafan611
Grouper

Default Got To Love It

Was going to try to meet Fullish and Overkill at Dauphin Island Thur. evening. Got there about 7:00 and the water was terrible( pea soup). Now this is about a 2 hour drive from Gulfshores. Drove from East to West on the island checking to see if I could find any clear water, none to be found. From high to low in about 5 minutes and now a 2 hour drive home. Bound and determined I drive on to Josephine Bayou which is close to the house and launch. Now we have about 5 hours of drive time logged in and it's pushing 10:00 and your asking yourself if you've lost your mind.Every dedicated gigger on here knows how addictive this sport is and have spent many all-nighters for a chance at a fish. I had commitments Fri. Morning and knew I had to make an early night of it and loaded the boat at midnight. Managed a few fish and enjoyed the time on the water.Quality of the fish I saw was pretty good at Josephine. Lots of tracks all up and down the beach and with it now low tide, I'm sure I missed alot of fish. I'm telling you(You've Just Got To Love It)
Attached Thumbnails
Got To Love It-flounder-5-5-11-003-jpg  
bamafan611 is offline   Reply With Quote