Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

This will make your blood boil

4K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  jspooney 
#1 · (Edited)
Don't leave your loaded, chambered, unholstered in a public lobby. That is dumb.

****post changed to accommodate our resident gun experts***

#3 ·
Are you in fl? I don't get over that way much, but I know there is no open carry law there. Is he the business owner? I know maybe these questions might seem stupid. Just more for my own curiosity than anything, but yeah his carelessness about leaving it laying around like that is troubling

#8 ·
Your blood boiling story is very vague... again, their business, not yours.

Do I think it's smart? Of course not... did he do anything illegal? No.

And by the way, it may be a "public" lobby in your eyes, but by your vague description, it seems very much like a privately owned business.

#5 ·
If it's a business and he let it laying around fer any Tom/Dick/Harry to take it, STUPID...but as fer a place of business and it's his place, open/concealed---don't matter.

John it probably made his "blood boil" I would assume there were probably children in the business too...

#23 ·
Mind your own damn business honestly. If it is on private property, he can open carry if it is alright with the owner. Yeah, its dumb for him to leave it out in the open, but thats when you just leave because its not your place to get mad at him.

Reactions: davdoc0011
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.