Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Congrats Cory & Ryan IFA Championship!!!

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Fish Happens 
#1 ·
Just wanted to give a big congrats to Cory and Ryan Maxwell for a huge day 2 weight to finish 2nd in the 2010 IFA Championship. Good job guys you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chad Skeeles

#2 · (Edited)
Cory and Ryan weighed an incredible bag for a total weight of more than 27lbs, which would be plenty enough for most two day tournaments, most all the anglers weight predictions were lower than Cory and Ryan's weight.
OUTSTANDING Two days of fishing Cory and Ryan...HUGE CONGRATS.

There are some other guys from this area that finished high in and close to the top also.

Blake and Wes Nelson (Destin) - 4th Place

Chris Williams and Kirk Davis (Pensacola) - 5th Place

Mike Patterson and Ken Cube (Gulf Breeze/Navarre) - 6th Place

Jimmy Jimenez and Curtis Gilbert (OB/Pace) - 7th Place

Steve White and Barnie White (Mobile) - 9th Place

Our Area was very very well represented with 6 teams landing in the top ten spots.

Great Angling Guys. Congrats to all.

#3 ·
Thanks guys, It was one hell of a week on the water. I have to completely agree with Curtis it is great to see all of those local and ECRC teams at the top. Congrats to all of you. We all beat some of the best in this business this weekend. See everybody at the IFA Destin in March.

#7 ·
Sorry about that Chris, I have corrected my error, and I apologize.

Cory and Ryan, I still can't get over the weight you two posted. Any other two days and the two of you get the top spot. Just Saying, "Great Performance" would be understating your acheivement, think about it, Yall weighed in over 27lbs in a two day tournament, against the best there is. The two of you are truly Great Anglers.

Congrats Again. Awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.