Pensacola Fishing Forum - View Single Post - test
Thread: test
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 06:00 PM   #1
nextstep
Blue Marlin

Default test

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=9 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl1_trRow2><TD class=TableCell_Light id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl1_tdPostCell3 vAlign=top width="24%" nowarp=""><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxt>

Mingo

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl1_lblMemberGroup>Group: Forum Members
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl1_lblLastActive>Last Login: Today @ 3:51:05 PM
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl1_lblPostCount>Posts: 120, <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl1_lblTotalVisits>Visits: 927 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=TableCell_Light id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl1_tdPostCell4 vAlign=top width="76%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl1_lblFullMessage>I would like to thank everyone for making 2009 a prosperous year for us. I am looking forward to a great 2010. We are here to help you with all of your Hunting and Fishing needs. I am planning for the 2010 sale right now and I would like to know if you would like me to do the free gift cards for the forum members again? Please let me know. Have a happy and prosperous new year. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>testing 1 2 3
nextstep is offline   Reply With Quote