Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Boat storage on 30A

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  hsiF deR 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows of a boat storage on 30A. I tried looking it up but nothing pops up.

#10 ·
Tops'l Hill Warehouses is a light-industrial, commercial and self-storage facility.

Our 115,000 square foot property has units to fit every need. Ranging in sizes from 200-10,000 square feet, our units can be used not only for storage but also offices, workshops, showrooms and so much more...

Outdoor storage is available for vehicles, boats, trailers, container boxes, etc. Our facility is 18-wheeler accessible, and we also have forklifts available.

161 Goldsby Road
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
850-267-1477

#12 ·
Where are you staying?
Short of a bay boat/flats boat, you will likely be driving to Destin or PCB to launch. If you are on the east end of 30A, there is a place a few miles into PCB that you can store your boat but I think I was paying $60 month, 24 hr access, gated.
If you have a big boat, and it's just for a few days to a week, you will likely be better off keeping in it PCB or Destin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.