Pensacola Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Unzipping legs from fishing pants.
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 01:23 AM   #16
Freedom Outlaw
Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by captken View Post
Have you ever done it?--Often? Once or twice?

I have never removed mine and the zipper is uncomfortable.

Would you buy better looking pants without all of the hidden pockets and zip off legs to be more comfortable?

It seems like everybodies fishing pants follow one design. I have about 5 pair from 3 sources and all are about equally uncomfortable.

I'd love to have some cut like "Comfort cut" jeans with regular pockets. Of course, I'd want them made from breathable fabric and have the built in "Package support."

I wear a fishing vest most of the time because I don't want my phone and camera banging down around my knees in the stupid pockets these companies have settled on.

Opinions and suggestions, please. Maybe somebody will make comfortable, good looking pants if we generate a good response.

I'm going to ICASTweek after next and a list of suggestions to manufacturers might get a response.
Ex Officio. Very well made but pricey.

I refuse to tiptoe through live only to arrive safely at death.

As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Freedom Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote