Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

which fish do you like the best to eat?

7K views 36 replies 34 participants last post by  specslayer 
#1 ·
looking for the best fish and recipe to go with it......come on give it a shot....what do you like the best and how do you make it?

#2 ·
Mrs. Paul's fish sticks.

Place on cookie sheet, put into oven @ 350* for about 20 mins. Remove from oven and throw into trash can and ask X-wife to stop bring that crap home.

Fresh flounder Whole, remove head and clean, wipe down w/ olive oil, sprinkle w/ lemon pepper seasoning ,cover whole fish w/ lemon slices to protect skin and meat from overheating and drying out. Place under "Gas Flame" Broiler untill done (never really timed it, butthe skin starts to seperate from meat easy about the time it is ready).................Yum

#13 ·
me and my wife like grouper nuggets. fresh grouper cut into small bite size pieces coat with secert coating i get from the duke. pan fry in peanut oil in a cast iron skillet just 2 or 3 minutes some hush puppies and it;s lunch! or amber jack on the grill is a close 2nd some blacken powder and bam! awesome!

scot

#21 ·
Any fresh fish, but my faorite is grouper or snapper, fillet and season with Cavender's greek seasoning. If you like it a little spicey then sprinkle with blackened seasoning..then spray with pam and grill on hot grill to sear seasonings. Pam keeps seasonings locked on fish. used to use butter but it is too greasy. Make you wanna slap yo mamma!

#23 ·
This is great. Best to use fresh ingredients but you can use jared seasoning and is good to. Remember to double ingredients for more fish. I tried this on Snapper & Grouper and was good to. Best fish is Tuna, AJ, and Cobia. Broiled in oven and turned out pretty good but was better on the grill. I liked the taste of marinade better with 1/2 of orange juice instead of a 1/4. <H1>Grilled Yellowfin Tuna</H1>

<TABLE style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 8px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 4px">
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=caption align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>2 pounds Florida Yellowfin Tuna
1/4 cup Florida Orange Juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons catsup
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Cut tuna into serving-size portions and place in a shallow baking dish, single layer. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over steaks; refrigerate 30 minutes, turning once. Remove fish from marinade. Heat marinade to boiling; remove from heat. Place fish on lightly-oiled, hinged-wire grills. Cook about 4 inches from moderately hot coals for 5-6 minutes. Turn, baste with marinade; cook 4-5 minutes longer or until steak reaches 140 degrees F internally. Discard marinade. Tuna should have a pink center. Yield: 6 servings.

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.