Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Slid in One More Trip Before Gustav Gets To Close

3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  whitebc13 
#1 ·
We decided we would go ahead and get the rest of the fishing bug out of our systems since the hurricane is gonna have it screwed up for a while. We searched long and hard and finally threw the towel in at about 5:00 AM this morning and we just rolled in about 10 minutes ago. It was a hell of a drive. We ended up with 16 but they were scattered over a terribly large area one of the more productives spots was approximately 10 miles from the ramp. Like I said a LONG night!!!

Just for reference thats a 120qt. cooler they are one top of.

Different angle

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice job guys! Sounds like a long trip, but look what you wound up with: those are some very nice Flounder on your cooler! Bet you'll have a good dinner after you recooperate! You always seems to produce when you go. I'd look at this as one of your off night because you had to search so long for them. I'd take a night like that anytime!

#9 ·
So let me get this straight....I got 16 Fri. and you got 16 Fri.?......Sounds like there is a tie breaker trip in order.:poke Just picking, nice fish! You are the man.:bowdown

By the way, we need to go south TOGETHER sometime soon!!!:letsdrink

#10 ·
johnboatjosh (9/1/2008)So let me get this straight....I got 16 Fri. and you got 16 Fri.?......Sounds like there is a tie breaker trip in order.:poke Just picking, nice fish! You are the man.:bowdown

By the way, we need to go south TOGETHER sometime soon!!!:letsdrink
In the famous words of Doc Holiday " Just Say When"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.