Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Poor Flounderking...

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  HIKE 
#1 ·
Sorry bro...you just had to try another spot! For those of you that don't know my buddy and coworker joined the forum under flounderking...We like to walk the shallows and stick em...well tonight we tried a new spot and it was slow going nothing but a few stud blue crabs...Well he decides to leave and my other co-worker (soon to join the forum) stays with me and we come upon two studs...one about 24" and another about 18" well it was time to head home about the time we were sticking them...only pics I got were on my phone...dunno how to load em..They gonna be good at the Restaurant tomorrow!

#3 ·
Badazzchef/Flounderking... :clap on your flats. don't give up. I put in @ Josepine ramp. water been dirty.south wind blowing muddy water fromICW(tugs & rain) into Wolf Bay. sometimes you quick just as they are starting to come in & bed. nothing wrong starting out with wash tub, inner tube & 2 batteries & 2 - 12vdc light - one light each, works good. I gigged many flats that way. good luck gigging...Poppy (aka Joe)

#4 ·
What baddazzchef forgot to say was that he diddnt get out there until about 12, I had been at it since about 8:30 but only in another spot. Where I hit one about 14", and missed one that ran on us. Water is still pretty dirty I hope it will clear up tonight.

He made it sound like i came home empty handed. Cooler wasnt full but got enough for dinner with the 18" from the night before and a 14 from last night.::nonono

with all four well have a feast fit for a king at the reasturant tonigh lobster and tasso stuffed flattie sounds good to me with a side of our world famous parm rice. :hotsun

<P align=center>" there is no rehab for fishermen and im no quitter"<P align=center>-flounderking-:usaflag

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.