9/29-30 Artificial Intelligence - Anglers Choice - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Inshore Fishing / Surf Fishing > Inshore Charter Reports

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By LIM-IT-OUT
  • 1 Post By LIM-IT-OUT
  • 3 Post By Desert Eagle
  • 1 Post By LIM-IT-OUT
  • 1 Post By SurfRidr

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2016, 03:52 PM   #1
Blue Marlin

Default 9/29-30 Artificial Intelligence - Anglers Choice

Hello Pensacola!!!!! and Visitors***********

As Captain of www.limitoutcharters.com let me thank you! for taking the time to go over this Post..... I truly appreciate that* I would also like to introduce myself as Josh so if you see me on the water feel free to say hi. I make a living by patterning fish behavior. This is what allows me to stay on the fish. As your "GUIDE" I will step out the box of being a Captain.... show you how to locate fish and make them react to lures rather then soak a shrimp under a dock. YES folks I welcome the local Angler on board my boat and instead of showing you "spots" I will teach you how to pattern the fish. 1 spot equals 10 fish ------------- 1 pattern equals 10 spots...... as a paying customer I will give you as much knowledge as you want * so feel free to ask as many questions as you can*

The past few trips have been absolutely OUTSTANDING. Now some might say well how many did you catch? Did you lim-it-out? How big? hahahahaha Thats on the right track but left field from my ultimate goal.

THE PAST 2 DAYS
I had the pleasure to watch my clients become proficient in the art of using lures. To me watching someone catch 4-5 Red Fish on a lure they never used before is an OUTSTANDING DAY.... Or the client has used the lures before but with little success - I show them the how 2's and BAM they start hooking up that to me is a OUTSTANDING DAY.... I take as much pride in teaching as I do in filling the box with meat. By the end of the trip I want you to go home with a head full of confidence get your boat on the water and LIM-IT-OUT.

The bite has been fast and furious catching up to a 5 man limit of Red fish in just the first 45min - hr .... for those that didnt know thats just a fancy way of saying the angler caught 5 Red Fish hahahahahaha steep banks topwater spooks and Matrix Shads have been the Deal lately...

So for all my flounder enthusiasts please please please book a trip with me the fish will be migrating very soon and if you're like me then you sure like to fry up some flounder.... 110% of all my flounder will be caught on MATRIX SHADS

stay tuned for my next report**** when the flounder start to get thick and heavy ill let EVERYONE know.

But just remember every fishing trip starts right here at WALMART!!!!!!
Badbagger, SurfRidr and Salt4Lifer like this.

Last edited by LIM-IT-OUT; 09-30-2016 at 05:19 PM.
LIM-IT-OUT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2016, 03:58 PM   #2
Blue Marlin

Pictures
Attached Thumbnails
9/29-30 Artificial Intelligence - Anglers Choice-3716-jpg   9/29-30 Artificial Intelligence - Anglers Choice-3713-jpg   9/29-30 Artificial Intelligence - Anglers Choice-3655-jpg   9/29-30 Artificial Intelligence - Anglers Choice-3646-jpg   9/29-30 Artificial Intelligence - Anglers Choice-3649-jpg  

badonskybuccaneers likes this.
Old 09-30-2016, 04:52 PM   #3
Sailfish

Outstanding post! A charter Capt. willing to TEACH!!! Clients getting MORE than what they paid for...
Badbagger, timjb83 and LIM-IT-OUT like this.

Old 10-01-2016, 10:27 AM   #4
Snapper

Well written buddy! I'm glad you are having fun and not just working...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
timjb83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2016, 01:30 PM   #5
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by timjb83 View Post
Well written buddy! I'm glad you are having fun and not just working...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you Tim*

I absolutely wouldnt want to do anything else in the world bro.... work = FUN
timjb83 likes this.
Old 10-02-2016, 09:36 PM   #6
Snapper

Those first three pictures are of me (By the way Josh, could you text or email them to me please?).

I called Capt. Josh last week and told him what I wanted - not just to put some fish in the box, but more importantly I wanted to try to steepen the grade on my learning curve. I asked him if we could target redfish, using artificials only, and help me learn how to put the pieces of the puzzle together better - help me figure out how to select the right water and presentations so that I can get better at figuring it out myself.

I got exactly what I wanted, and had a great time.

We got some nice quality redfish on artificials, and Capt. Josh graciously answered all my ten thousand questions. I feel like my knowledge base has increased a lot, and I'll be putting into practice the things I learned. When I have had a chance to digest what I learned the other day, I'll be back for another coaching session.

Thanks, Capt. Josh! Was a great morning of fishing!
Rockntroll likes this.

"Things are only impossible until they're not"
SurfRidr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2016, 11:50 PM   #7
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfRidr View Post
Those first three pictures are of me (By the way Josh, could you text or email them to me please?).

I called Capt. Josh last week and told him what I wanted - not just to put some fish in the box, but more importantly I wanted to try to steepen the grade on my learning curve. I asked him if we could target redfish, using artificials only, and help me learn how to put the pieces of the puzzle together better - help me figure out how to select the right water and presentations so that I can get better at figuring it out myself.

I got exactly what I wanted, and had a great time.

We got some nice quality redfish on artificials, and Capt. Josh graciously answered all my ten thousand questions. I feel like my knowledge base has increased a lot, and I'll be putting into practice the things I learned. When I have had a chance to digest what I learned the other day, I'll be back for another coaching session.

Thanks, Capt. Josh! Was a great morning of fishing!

I appreciate that alot!!!! It was truly my pleasure and would love nothing more then to have you on my boat again.... just dont tell anyone the TOP SECRET honey hole hahahaha

Later bud, tight lines and good fishin
Old 10-07-2016, 12:11 AM   #8
Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM-IT-OUT View Post
I appreciate that alot!!!! It was truly my pleasure and would love nothing more then to have you on my boat again.... just dont tell anyone the TOP SECRET honey hole hahahaha

Later bud, tight lines and good fishin
I see boats go in there a lot while I'm taking the family out, you were right about it seeing some pressure, but a buddy of mine once said a good spot is like a bus stop. When fish leave or are removed, eventually others will move back in. Hopefully that's true!

Thanks for sending the pics. Look forward to going again sometime!

"Things are only impossible until they're not"
SurfRidr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2016, 11:21 PM   #9
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfRidr View Post
I see boats go in there a lot while I'm taking the family out, you were right about it seeing some pressure, but a buddy of mine once said a good spot is like a bus stop. When fish leave or are removed, eventually others will move back in. Hopefully that's true!

Thanks for sending the pics. Look forward to going again sometime!
Stay tuned for my next report.... the bite has been great for slot reds since!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.