Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Looking for Ozonics...

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Eglinhunter 
#1 ·
Bought an Ozonics before last year's deer season, and used it all winter. This summer, it grew legs and walked out of my garage. The old lady not thrilled about the prospect of me buying another one at full price, so I'm reaching out to see if anybody on here has one they would like to part with. I still have the charger, just need the ozonics unit and the battery.

Thanks,

Ed

#15 ·
I have a buddy of mine that swears by it. He has a smaller off brand unit he uses. He puts it inside a plastic tub with the clothes hes going to wear for 20-30 mins before his hunt. It kills all the bacteria etc. not sure what it does but He's killed 6 or 7 pope and youngs in Alabama since he started using it a few years ago.

#16 ·
If you doubt that Ozonics works, try finding some reviews from folks that say it doesn't....pretty hard to come by. Then try to find reviews from folks that say they DO work....

I'm about the most skeptical guy in the woods, I did my research, and I just ordered a replacement unit. What does that tell you?

#19 ·
If you own one of the home ozone units. Set up a closet so you can ozone all your clothes and gear. When I get home after all day hunts I still smell ozone as I take layers off. Also any silver thread clothing works great at killing bacteria. The military uses it so it can be found at Army Navy stores. Most of it is base layer garments. The socks are really good and cost much less than name brand ones.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.