Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Playing with some Bonitas 4/25

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  pfbluedevil91 
#1 ·
Ended up taking advantage of a prime seas forecast and launched off of Navarre beach around 7 am in search of kings. Kings never showed up (I think the cold front pushed them offshore), but ended up having what seemed like an infinite supply of Bonita on light tackle to play with!

Seas were glass calm starting around 9am.

See less See more
#4 ·
Ended up taking advantage of a prime seas forecast and launched off of Navarre beach around 7 am in search of kings.

Seas were glass calm starting around 9am.[/QUOTE]

Saw your post Monday night and was tempeted to join you, but had to go to Mobile. When I drove across the causeway and saw how flat it was I was wishing I was out there with you. Glad you saw some action.

#6 ·
Sorry for the late replies! The camera is the 16mp rear facing camera on my Samsung Note 5. Best camera on the mobile market in my opinion.

The lure of choice was a kastmaster silver spoon. Swapped the stock trebble hook with a j-hook for easier release. The kastmaster spoon is my favorite these days. Casts a mile and cheaper than the Johnsons, Clarks, or Krocodiles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.