You guys still think this gun ban isn't real? - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Hunting/Shooting Forum > Hunting Firearms

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
Blue Marlin

Send a message via Yahoo to TURTLE
Default You guys still think this gun ban isn't real?

When more and more poloticians keep popping up in opposition to this treaty, I have to put some beleif behind it happening. If it only has to be ratified by the Liberal Senate, seems to me it can't be stopped. I'm with the guy in the video, I'm not obeying any treaty.
http://www.nagr.org/UNTreaty_Pledge1.aspx?pid=4b
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
WW2
Blue Marlin

No one. And I mean no one denies the reality of the gun ban treaty. I have never once heard someone say the treaty is not real. Now, stop shaking in fear of the treaty and go read up on your government and the constitution.
WW2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW2 View Post
No one. And I mean no one denies the reality of the gun ban treaty. I have never once heard someone say the treaty is not real. Now, stop shaking in fear of the treaty and go read up on your government and the constitution.
Dan has, he pointed out the treaty has to be ratified by the Senate.
Catchin Hell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #4
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchin Hell View Post
Is there some reason that anyone thinks this Senate would not ratify it?

Old 07-25-2012, 11:52 AM   #5
White Marlin

the Co shooting may be a sooner threat than the UN..I bought 2 guns this week!
FrankwT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW2 View Post
I have read it in full over the last 3.5 years no less then 3 times( Have it on my phone ). My conclusion is this, Obama and most of the admin if not all would just as soon whipe their ass with the Constitution then uphold it. In all their efforts so far they have done all they can to denounce it and write their own. Which resembles Communism on paper but not when you hear them talk about how much better off we will be if we just trust them to do whats best for us.

The problem is IMO, that for the most part of the population his policies will help them but for those of us who are not part of the 99% and because we busted our asses to get there ( And yes, I built my business myself thank you douche bag Obama) we will have to pay their share. Thats bullshit. The people that want to have the government take care of them and that are happy being average, move the Hell out of this country to one that beleives in survival of the mediocore. Last I checked this was suppossed to be the best country in the world to actually have your hard work pay off and have the ability to become wealthy.

And I'm sorry, if you think that this treaty is not the first step toward dissarming us, I beleive you are wrong. Take a look at the sequence of events of the Countries that have been dissarmed in the recent past. What did the process start with? Yepo thats right, registration, limitation, confiscation, and in at least one case( Germany ) termination ( Of at least one ethnic group ) Not to mention, don't you think the UN along with probably the rest of the world wants us weapon free? No Country would dare attack us on our land as it is now with 300+ Million civilian weapons in our hands, but take that threat away???? We would also be much easier for our own retarded ass government to control if we could not revolt with force as our fore fathers knew. Thats why we have the second amendment. They knew a Democratic Republic has never worked in a long term capacity before and that a day would come when the Government became so currupt that the people were no longer a concern. Hello!!!! That would be today my friend.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #7
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankwT View Post
the Co shooting may be a sooner threat than the UN..I bought 2 guns this week!
I saw on TV this morning that background checks in CO went up 42% since Friday. Is that in fear of another crazy or the crazies on the Left that can't tell the difference between a semi auto and full auto and what it takes and cost to get a full auto?
Old 07-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #8
WW2
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchin Hell View Post

Now, let's do a count....
WW2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2012, 12:09 PM   #9
Blue Marlin

You are spot on Turtle.
100 %
Old 07-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #10
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post
I saw on TV this morning that background checks in CO went up 42% since Friday. Is that in fear of another crazy or the crazies on the Left that can't tell the difference between a semi auto and full auto and what it takes and cost to get a full auto?

The talking heads and reporters have no clue as to what they are talking about, the difference in weapons, that the AR15 comes in any caliber but .223, what a full auto requires or the difference between weapons. The fact my AR is in 6.8 and is used for hunting is beyond them. You would think they would do a bit of research before reporting and making so many mistakes!
FrankwT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.